Just Tell Me

Finally I got an idea for the book! I've been a little stuck so I started writing a blue exorcist Rin X reader that I'm still editing. But my main focus is this book!
******************************************

For the rest of that weekend I didn't leave my house. After everything happened, I insisted that Kou should go home since she had been at my house for almost two days but she wanted to make sure I was ok.

I told I was fine and she left with a concerned look.

I was not fine at all.

Now it was Sunday night and all I had done was watch anime. I felt betrayed and upset that my dad would still try to pull something like that.

I had left my phone in my dresser because I didn't want to talk to anyone for a bit but I kept hearing it buzz.

I sighed and fell out of my bed and crawled to my dresser. When I got my phone out I had a bunch of texts from Makoto.

Makoto- (F/N) guess what!

~1 hour later~

Makoto- I guess you're busy right now but I'm working at the swim club I used to go to until he can find more workers!

~2 hours later~

Makoto- are you ok? You normally respond quickly.

~1 hour later~

Makoto- (F/N) I'm coming over.

My eyes widened and I look at when he sent the last text when I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly walked downstairs not caring how messy I looked and approached the door.

I opened it to reveal Makoto looking worried.

He engulfed me in a hug, "(F/N), are you ok?"

I was going to say I was fine but I wasn't ok. Instead I slowly shook my head and started to cry. Makoto looked a little shocked and he closed the door and gave me another hug.

"Shhh it's ok, tell me what's wrong." I looked at him with my swollen red eyes and he gave me a reassuring smile.

I looked at the floor, "it's kind of a long story."

"I have time!" He picked me up and carried me to my living room.

"Mako~ put me down!" I laughed and he dropped me on the couch.

"I just wanted to hear your adorable laugh." He gave me the Makoto smile and I melted inside.

"So tell me what's wrong?" He sat beside me and I looked down.

I pulled out my phone and showed him the video Kou took of Yuki and I after school that day.

After the video Makoto was silent, he looked at me and looked very upset.

"When did this happen?" I had never seen Makoto mad before.

"It happened when she moved here...." I looked at my lap and closed my eyes.

I felt arms wrap around me in a tight embrace, "why didn't you just tell me? I could have told her to stop bugging you." I felt him nuzzle his face in my neck.

I told him about the threats and how she spray painted slut on my door and he patiently listened to every word I said.

Then I told him about the war of revenge.

"What happened after you pulled all those pranks on Yuki?" He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder.

"She snapped..... It turns out my dad paid her to try and break us up......." My voice faded out and I felt him tense up.

"Wow, your father must really hit me." He giggled and I smiled a little.

"I don't care if my dad isn't fond of you. I love you and that's all I care about." I turned to face him and I saw a small blush across his face.

He smiled and whispered in my ear,"I love you more."

I giggled and decided to carry this on, "that's not possible~"

He smirked, "oh it's very possible!" He pulled me in and passionately kisses my lips.

I smiled and quickly kissed back.

His phone started to ringing and pulled away to answer it.

"Hello?" I awkward sat there and listened to him talk.

"Ok, I'm on my way." He hung up his cell and looked at me, "my mom said she need me to come home now but I'll be here early to walk with you tomorrow!"

I walked him to the door and kisses him goodbye.

I watched him walk out and start heading home but little did I know that someone else was watching too.

*******************************************

Ok I have some questions for you guys!

Should I continue this book?

If so, should I continue it into there college years?

That's all I really need to know ^-^ thank you and love you all! Sorry it's a short chapter but I wanted to end in a certain spot.