Camp part 3

The book is at 9k reads now!! I never thought this book would get so many reads! Hope you enjoy part 3 <3
******************************************
We all finally got our swim suits on and Kou came down from the hotel to explain the route.

"Ok! You all will swim from island to island for this training." She pointed to all the islands as she explained.

"When you're done, you can do whatever you like." She smiled, "now, GO!"

We ran into the water and started to swim. I will admit that this was going to be tough but I could do it.

I glanced up and saw Haru in front of course and Makoto was almost next to him. I was behind them while Rei and Nagisa were behind me.

After awhile of swimming we got to the first island.

"Do we rest here or keep going?" I asked while catching my breath.

"You guys can rest but Rei-chan and I are gonna keep going, I really want to go some where!" Nagisa grabbed Rei's arm and started dragging him toward the water.

"Nagisa where do you want to go so badly?" Rei asked while walking with him.

Nagisa winked at him, "you'll see!"

They started to swim away and I looked at Makoto and Haru, "do you know where Nagisa is taking him?"

Haru and Makoto exchanged looks, then Makoto spoke up, "I have an idea, we should go after we take a quick rest." I nodded we sat down for a couple minutes, then we started toward the next island.

Rei and Nagisa were already at the second island and going to the third island.

After we reached the second island we started to head to the third one. I was starting to get really tired but I managed to keep up. We finally reached the third island and I crawled onto the beach.

"How... Are .... You... Guys not.... Dying." I said between breaths.

Makoto giggled and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "I'll just have to carry you then."

I blushed and started hitting Makoto's back, "Put me down~ I can walk myself Mako!" Even though I kept hitting his (muscular) back he seemed unaffected so I gave up.

"At least tell me where were going." I asked him.

He looked at Haru, "A place we were forced to stay in last year due to storms, you'll see it soon." I nodded and I saw a big building come into view. Makoto put me down and I grabbed his hand and started running but he stopped moving.

"It still looks creepy in there...." he looked very uneasy about it.

I sighed, "I'll go in and find Nagisa and Rei, I'll be back." I started to march into the house.

As I walked in I heard a weird noise from upstairs. Damn this is getting creepy. I approached the room I heard noises from and I slowly pushed the door open. I stood in shock at the sight in front of me. Rei had pinned Nagisa to wall and they were making out. I wanted to fangirl and sequel because I've always shipped them but I stopped myself so I wouldn't be seen. I tried to close thedoor quietly but before I could, Nagisa looked at me with wide eyes.

"(F/-(F/N)-chan, w-what are you d-doing here?!?" he blushed lot and Rei turned red too.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TOGETHER?!?!?!?" I started to fangirl a lot and they both looked at me surprised.

"About a month now.... wait you're not weirded out?" Rei asked as he fixed his hair.

"OF COURSE NOT!! I've always shipped you guys!" I smiled and Nagisa tackled me into a hug.