Camp part 2

I'm so sorry for not updating in a couple weeks, finals hit me like a truck. Love you guys though, and during the break I'll be on a plane so I'm hoping I can write a really long chapter. :)
Love,
Ellie-chan <3
*******************************************
After a long day of school it was finally time to get ready for the camp trip! As soon as school ended I quickly found Haru and Makoto and hurried them with me.

"Why are you in a rush?" Makoto questioned me as he poked my cheek.

"I'm just really excited for this trip!" I smiled and Makoto giggled.

"(F/N), we don't leave for a couple hours. But it's adorable that you're so excited," Makoto ruffled my hair and I pouted.

"I don't blame her for being excited to get there and swim," Haru looked at the ocean, "shes calling for me, so we must hurry."

I tugged on Makoto's shoulder and whispered, "who does he mean by she?"

"Haru is referring to the ocean," Makoto sweat dropped but he just laughed it off nervously.

I sighed, that does should like him. But I don't blame him, the ocean looked beautiful. Finally we dropped Haru at his house and Makoto started to walk me home. I had so many questions and I couldn't wait, bust sadly we got to my house and Mako had to go home.

I turned around at my door, "thanking for walking me home!" I gave him a peck on the lips and he blushed a little. It was adorable that he still blushed sometimes.

"No problem, anytime," he smiled at me, "well I should go home to pack now. I'll see you later." He started to walk home and I went inside to pack.

*******TIMESKIP IN HONOR OF SOUSUKE'S SHOULDER*************

After I packed I looked at the time and saw that they would pick me up any minute. As soon as I heard the car outside I came outside and got in the car with them.

"Hello everyone!" I got in and sat in between Haru and Makoto just like when we went to the mall.

*TIMESKIP TO THE CAMP*

We arrived late at night and set the camp up, as we were putting it together I realized there were only three tents.

"Wait so are the girls in one tent and the guys split between two?" I asked while putting a fire together.

I heard Kou laugh nervously, "actually you're the only girl staying in a tent since you're training too, well I'm gonna go check into a hotel now bye!" Then she ran away with miss Ama-chan.

I sighed, "who's sleeping in what tent?"

"Well I was thinking that you should get the third tent and the guys sleep two per tent." Rei explained to me.

"No Rei-chan! (F/N)-chan and Makoto-chan need to stay in a tent together!" Nagisa complained to Rei.

"Makoto. You and (F/N) take the tent. I'll sleep in one by myself." Haru spoke up.

"Haru I don't mind sleeping in my own tent." I giggled lightly.

"No," Haru turned to me. "If I'm by myself I won't wake anyone when I get up early to go in the ocean. "

That's why he's so persistent. I laughed, "ok I guess I'll be with Mako then." I stood on my tip toes and kissed Makoto's cheek and he blushed.

"Makoto please don't get (F/N) pregnant though, she won't be able to swim if she is." Nagisa said innocently.

Makoto and I both blushed a lot and I yelled at Nagisa, "WE WEREN'T GONNA DO THAT BAKA!" I picked my bag up to go in my tent and I stopped as I passed Nagisa and I looked at him, "please try to be silent when you and Rei make out. I wanna sleep." I smirked at them.

"(F-(F/N)!!!! D-don't say such none-sense!!" Rei blushes and pushed his glasses up.

I laughed and got ready to sleep.

*******TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY REIGISA**************
(Do you guys want Reigisa to become canon in this story?)

I woke up and I felt nice and warm. I didn't want to move but I realized it was morning. I opened my eyes to see someone's chest. I blushes and looked up and saw Makoto snuggling me.

His sleeping face was so innocent I just wanted to kiss him. I carefully got out of his arms and sat up. I looked down at him and leaned over so I was eye level with him. I leaned down to kiss him when he opened his eyes.

"(F/N)?" His eyes look very tired, then I realized my face was inches from his.

"M-m-m-Makoto, um good morning!" My face turned red as I jumped back.

"Were you about to kiss me?" He smirked and looked into my eyes.

"No... Maybe.... I don't know. Maybe I'll go find food, I'll be back." I started to walk out but Makoto grabbed hugged my waist and pulled me into his arms again.

"You know you're my girlfriend right?" He asked me as he chuckled.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked wondering where he was going with this.

"Well that gives you the right to kiss me whenever you want." He patted my head and I turned to face him. He quickly pushed his lips against mine and I quickly kisses back.

The kiss became more passionate and we both sat up while kissing. Until things went further we heard the tent door get ripped open.

"Is (F/N) pregnant yet? It seems like she will be soon," Nagisa laughed and ran as I got up to chase him.

Makoto laughed nervously and got his swim suit to change into.

Now it was time to start our first day of training!

********************************************
YAY I'M ON CHRISTMAS BREAK! I wanna thank all the people who like and comment my book, it really makes my day reading through comments :) also I didn't even realize but the book has 8k reads 0-0 I had no idea, thank you so much!!!!!!