Confession

After swimming for a little bit, I saw someone swim into my lane. I grabbed the wall and came to the surface to see two golden eyes staring at me.

"Do you need anything Momo?" I asked the energetic boy.

"Swim backstroke!" He ordered with a smile.

"Why?" I panicked a little because I still wasn't very good at it.

"Because I'm the best backstroke swimmer that you'll ever see!" Confidence spilled out of his aura.

"Actually I think Makoto is better at backstroke." I stated with a straight face and I saw Makoto look over at us after hearing his name.

"(F/N)-channnn!!! That's no fair!" Momo gave me a big hug and I struggled trying to be free. (Like Haru)

I felt an arm pull me out of Momos grasp and I looked to see Makoto.

"Oi, Makoto, Momo. Go back to your lanes." Rin pointed to their lanes and they both swim over to them with their head down.

I laughed and Rin walked up to my lane.
"Oi (F/N), come help me move some stuff in the other room."

I tilted my head in confusion, "why don't you ask Kou? She's just sitting there, fangirling."

Rin rolled his eyes, "I don't want help from her though, come on." Rin started walking toward the hall and I pulled myself out of the pool.

I walked into the hall and followed him to a back hallway. "Rin, where the hell is the stuff th-" I was cut off by Rin pinning me to a wall.

"R-Rin! What are you doing?" I looked up at him and tried to move from his grasp.

"(F/N) I need to know something." He looked me straight in the eyes. "Do you love Makoto?"

"Yes, I do." I nodded with a straight face and a pang of hurt shot through Rin's eyes.

"Do you see yourself marrying Makoto in the future?" He looked down this time.

"Yes." He flinched and I sighed. "Rin what's wrong?"

He let go of me and punched the wall behind me. "I love you (F/N)! That's what's wrong!!" He raised his voice and I grabbed his arms.

"Please calm down," I looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry, but Makoto is my soulmate and I truly love him with all my heart."

Rin shook my arms off and he turned away and started walking, "that's all I needed to know."

I started and walk after him when I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked back to see Sousuke.

"Let him go, he's needs to get over this himself." He then let go of my wrist, "come on, the others are gonna leave soon."

I nodded and followed him back to the pool silently.

*************TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RINS CONFESSION*********

On the ride home I was silent. I wasn't upset, I just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I sighed and looked next to me to see two emerald ords staring straight at me.

Makoto leaned over and whispered in my ear, "are you ok?"

I nodded and looked down when the car stopped.

"Ok (F/N)-chan! This is your stop." Kou looked back and gave me a smile as I hopped out of the car with Makoto.

We watched the car drive away and then Makoto put me in a tight embrace.

"I can tell something is bothering you, please tell me what it is." He lifted my chin and gave me a Makoto smile.

"Ok, but let's talk in my house." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door.

********MINI TIMESKIP********

I sat on the living room couch while Makoto made tea. I offered to help but he insisted on making it himself.

He brought tea in and gave me a cup of it.

"Thank you Mako!" I gave him a smile and he sat next to me.

"Now tell me what happened." He set his tea down and gave me his full attention.

"Well, when I went with Rin to help move stuff, he confessed his love for me." I looked down, "I rejected him but I feel like he hates me now."

Makoto pulled me on to his lap and he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Don't worry too much about Rin, he's strong so he'll get over it quickly."

I nodded and set my tea next to his. "Do you think he's mad at me?"

Makoto shook his head, "no. If anything, he's probably mad at himself."

I nodded and snuggled into Makoto. "Thank you for always being here for me Mako. I love you."

He smiled and hugged me tighter. "I love you too (F/N)."

I started to drift asleep when I thought of something. I shot my head up and looked at him, "have you applied to college yet?"

He nodded, "yeah and I've been accepted to some but I don't really know where I wanna go."

"I just applied to some, but I already know where I wanna go." I drank some tea and snuggled back into him.

"(F/N), there's a festival coming up soon. And I wanted to ask you to be me date." He smiled and I hugged him.

"Of course I'll be your date!" I giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ok! I can't wait now!" He gave me a Makoto smile and I slowly drifted to sleep.

**************************************
I got a Makoto Body pillow and it's the best thing ever.

Sorry for the late update! I've been at an anime convention all weekend and I cosplayed and stuff.

Here's some questions for you guys-

Do you enjoy Makoto getting jealous over you?

What's your favorite anime?

Ok that's all the questions I have for you all!
Love you all! ~Ellie