Movie night

The week went by pretty fast. I had a lot of fun at swim practice and my times have been improving! Now it's Friday and I just got back from school. I pulled my phone out and called Kou.

"Hey Kou! What time should I be at your house for the movie night?"

"My parents didn't want it at my house since I have guests so we're gonna have it at Makotos house now!" Kou explained.

"What time should we be there?" I asked.

"We need to be there at 7pm!"

"Ok! Thanks Kou, and since it's only 3pm, do you wanna come over and we can hang out then walk over together?" I offered because I haven't had much girl time with Kou.

"OF COURSE! I'll come over right now!" She sounded really excited.

*****TIMESKIP*****

15 minutes later Kou knocked on my door! I opened it to be attacked by a hug.

"(F/N)-chan we have so much to talk about!" Kou said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Haha ok come in, do you want something to drink?" I offered.

"Do you have hot chocolate?" She asked.

I nodded and we went to the kitchen, we talked while I made us both hot chocolate.

"So (F/N)-chan, I never got your opinion. Who's muscles do you think are the best?" She said while fangirling (that's what I would do).

I blushed and looked at the floor, "I don't r-really have an opinion....."

"I know your lying (F/N)-chan!" Kou scolded me.

"Well maybe I like m-Makotos back muscles.." I immediately regretted that statement as I said it.

Kou's eyes lit up and she jumped up and down while squealing. "YOU LIKE MAKOTO DON'T YOU!!!" She screamed as she fangirled.

"I d-d-dont.." I said while blushing and stuttering.

"(F/N)-chan stop lying! I know you do!" Kou exclaimed with a huge smile.

"I do not!" I said with lying.

"(F/N)-chan, if you don't admit it right now I'm going to tell Makoto that you like his back!" Kou demanded.

"No no no no no don't do that please!" I begged.

"Then admit it!"

"Ok ok fine I might have a little crush on him." I admitted.

Kou jumped up and down while fangirling. She started running around screaming, "I knew it!"

I blushed and looked at the floor, "please don't tell him... You're the first person I've told."

"Of course I won't tell him, cause I don't need too." Kou said innocently.

"Kou...... What do you mean by that?" I gave her a death glare.

"I have a mission to get you guys together tonight!" She had a devious smile which kind of scared me.

"Please don't Kou, he would never like me back anyways."

"Are you kidding?!? I've seen the way he looks at you! He definitely likes you!" She stated it as if it was obvious.

"Do whatever you want, just please don't embarrass me..." I begged her.

"I won't! I promise." She held her pinkie out and shook it with mine.

"Thank you! So on the other hand..... Who do you like?" I had a scary smile that made shivers go down her spine.

She blushed and said, "well you haven't met him yet but I like the captain of the Samezuka swim team. But please don't tell Rin because that's his captain..."