Festival

Finally the night of the festival arrived. Kou and I had gone kimono shopping together a couple days ago.

I stood in front of my mirror and looked at my (F/C) kimono. I then put my hair in an updo and smiled.

Soon I heard my doorbell ring and I put my sandals on and answered it. I opened it to see the tall brown haired boy.

"Hello Mako!" I smiled excitedly and gave him a hug.

Makoto started blushing a lot, "(F/N) you look beautiful in that! Wait, I mean you look beautiful all the time!"

I laughed at him being flustered, "come on we should go meet the others."

He nodded and he grabbed my hand and started walking me there. Makoto and I talked about random small things until we made it to the others.

"(F/N)-CHAN! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" Nagisa ran over and threw me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes (F/N)-senpai, you look beautiful." Rei flashed me a smile and I smiles back.

"So where should we go first?" Kou asked and joined the convo.

"Let's go to the ocean." Haru stood there looking toward the ocean. "She needs me."

Makoto giggled and picked me up, "sorry guys, this is a date for (F/N) and I. I'm gonna have to be selfish and steal her for myself right now."

I let him pick me up and I smiled, "we can meet back up later!" I waved to them and hugged Makoto.

After we walked away he finally put me back down.

"We just need to make it back in time for the firework show." He gave me a Makoto smile and my heart melted.

I nodded, "so what do you wanna do first?"

Makoto looked around and shrugged,"you pick, and whatever you pick I wanna pay for it."

I shook my head no, "I can pay for my own things, I feel bad having you pay."

"But I enjoy paying if it's for the girl I love." He smiles and gave me a big hug and I blushed.

"I love you too." I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So anyways, where do you wanna go first?" He grabbed my hand and I started walking toward a fish scooping stand.

Makoto bought us both two nets and we both sat there look into the tank.

"What fish should we try to get?" I asked while looking at all them.

"What about that one?" He pointed to a beautiful small black and white fish.

"Wow! He's so kawaii! Yeah let's go for him!" I picked up one of my nets and angled my hand toward the water.

I quickly dipped the net in and scooped toward the fishes direction but I missed. I pulled the net out but the paper on it was already broken.

"Let me give it a try." Makoto grabbed one of his nets and scooped quickly. He got the fish on the net but the paper broke as he lifted the fish out of the water.

"You were so close! Do you wanna try again?" I asked knowing he had a better chance.

"Sure!" He grabbed his second net and scooped quickly again towed the fish. He got the fish on the net and slowly pulled him out without breaking the net.

"Yay! You got him!" I cheered and Makoto got the guy to put the fish in a baggy for me.

While he did that I decided to try to get another since I had another net still. I saw a another smaller goldfish in the corner and decided to go for him. I was fast this time and scooped him right out of the water. I smiled big at my accomplishment then saw a little girl next to me struggling to get one.

I got my second fish bagged and Makoto stood next to me.

"Hey, I'll be right back." I said toward Makoto and I walked up to the little girl and leaned down beside her.

"Hey, I saw you trying really hard to get a fish. You were doing really well but it's very hard! Would you like my fish?" I held up the bag of the second fish I won and her eyes lit up.

"Really!?" The girl smiled ecstatically and I nodded and handed her the bag.

"Take good care of him!" I smiled and the girl got up and ran to her mom to show her it.

I got up and walked back to see Makoto have the sweetest smile on his face. He gave me a big hug when I approached him.

"You're going to be a great mother someday (F/N)." He let go of the hug and offered to carry my fish for me.

I nodded and spoke up, "and you're going to be a great father someday."

He blushes a little, "well I guess we make a great team then."

I laughed, "I guess we do!~"

I pulled my phone up and saw a bunch of texts from Kou telling me to head to the where they were to watch fireworks.

When we got to them Kou ran up to us. "(F/N)-chan! I'm taking you from Makoto for the fireworks, he needs to share you!"

"Sorry I guess I was selfish taking (F/N) like that, but it was worth it!" Makoto pat my head and I smiled.

"By the way Kou, where's Haru?" Makoto asked as he looked around.

"Oh he's up on the balcony by himself." Kou pointed up to it and he nodded.

"Mako, I'll take the fish. I wanna show Kou!" I took the fish and he nodded then walked up to Haru.

Kou and I talked for awhile, "where's Nagisa and Rei?"

Kou smirked, "Rei wanted to go somewhere alone with him."

I laughed, "now we can tease them more!" She nodded and I looked up at the balcony.

"Should we go check on them?" I asked and she nodded.

We started walking up and we saw Makoto and Haru... yelling? I had never seen Haru argue or even raise his voice.

We sat there and realized they were fighting about what's gonna happen in the future.

Finally Makoto spoke up and told Haru he was going to Tokyo University.

My eyes widened and I realized that the college I was going too was........

*************************************

Hey minna! I'm on spring break right now but I'm sick. Rip. Sorry this update took a long time! I've been busy.

Questions of the chapter:

What ships do you ship in Free?

What your favorite food?

Thank you for reading! Love you guys!

-Ellie