Swimsuit Shopping

Hey guys! So if there's ever bolded letters thats an authors note^-^ I hope you enjoy this chapter! And instead of saying stuff like "you thought" it's now like "i thought" because it's your point of view.

I woke and looked at the time. 'IT'S 9:00AM I'M GONNA BE REALLY LATE FOR SCHOOL'. I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser, then I realized......... It's Saturday. 'Wow, did I really do that'. i flopped back in bed then i heard.......

**RING RING**

It was my cellphone. i picked up the phone half asleep.

"Hello?" I said half asleep.

"(F/N), its Kou! Do you want to go swimsuit shopping with the swim team and I?"

'I would get to see Makoto'.... I started to blush when i realized what I was thinking. "I would love too! What time?" I asked Kou.

"How about I'll pick you up at 9:30?"

"Ok! See you then." I ended the call.

'Wait it's 9:05! I have 25 minutes to get ready!' I got up and ran to the dresser again. 'heh heh Deja vu' I thought to myself.

**TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAKOTO'S HOTTNESS**

Somehow I managed to shower and get dressed in 25 minutes. I was wearing (Favorite/outfit). I sat on the couch and waited for Kou to come and get me. Then the doorbell rang, I opened the door to see Kou.

"(F/N)!" she threw me into a bone crushing hug. "Lets go! I want to see the boy's muscl- I mean their new swimsuits." She chuckled nervously. Kou dragged me to the van and had me get into the back on the van.

I sat between Makoto and Haru since I was small enough to fit there.

"Hey Makoto and Nanase-san!" I greeted them as I got in the car.

"You can just call me Haru." Haru said to.

"Ok Haru." I said happily because I thought he hated me.

"Hi (F/N), how was your morning?" Makoto asked me while giving me one of his famous smiles. 'That smile is so hot' I thought.

I smiled back, "Great, how was yours?"

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Now my morning is great."

I started to blush a lot, I was about to answer something back but the car stopped and we headed in the store.

Kou and I sat on the seats outdie the changing room and the boys tried on different swim suits and came out and we gave our opinon of it.

Rei walked out wearing a raindow swimsuit. "I think it's beautiful!" he said.

Kou and I started laughing so hard.

"You should try on some others" I said between laughs.

The guys kept trying on some funny swimsuits asI died of laughter and Kou stared at there muscles. When they all found a swimsuit, Nagisa clinged to my arm and said "(F/N)-chan I wanna see you in a swimsuit!"

I blushed a lot, and looked at Rei, Haru, and Makoto for help but they didn't do anything. Nagisa dragged me to the womens swimsuits. Kou had disappered at this point. Nagisa was picking out bikini's and racing swmsuits for me to try on. I went into the changing room and tried on all the racing swimsuits.

After I found a racing swimsuit that I liked, I tried to get out of trying on the bikinis. I just to walk to the cash register to pay but Nagisa grabbed me wrist and said "You have to try at least one bikini on!" And he pulled me back to the changing room.

I sighed and picked out a (F/C) bikini to try on. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. 'It's a little revealing...." I thought, but went out of the changing room hoping this was the last swimsuit I would have to try on.

I stepped out and all the guys looked straight at me. I looked at Makoto and saw that his face was a little red.

"(F/N)-chan you look really kawaii!" Nagisa screamed as he hugged me.

"Truely beautiful...."Rei said with tears in his eyes.

"(F/N) you look r-really g-good in that, you should buy it." Makoto studdered out while blushing. That made me blush.

"O-ok" Dang it now I'm studdering.

I went back into the changing room and changed into my clothes. When I walked out, I saw Kou with a boy that had the same colored hair as her and a boy with whitish/gray hair next to him. Kou saw me and came over and dragged me to them.

"(F/N) I want you to meet my brother Rin and his friend Nitori." Kou said.

"Sup I'm Rin" he said while doing a little wave motion with his hand.

The boy next to him bowed and said, "Hello my name is Aiichiro Nitori, what is your name?" he asked.

I giggled at how nervous he was, "My name is (L/N) (F/N), but you can just call me (F/N) if you want." I said as I shook his hand.

Kou looked at the swimsuits in my hand, "So you found two swimsuits?"

"Yeah" I explained, "One is for swimming in races and the other is one for the beach and swim practice."

Rin looked at me and said "So your on the Iwatobi Swim Team?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah I joined yesterday!"

"Then we should have a joint practice soon at Samezuka soon because I wanna see you in that swimsuit." He pointed at the bikini in my hands, and I blushed a lot.

Kou rolled her eyes and said "Rin don't flirt with her! She already has a thing with Makoto." I blushed even more.

"No I d-don't." I defended myself.

Kou smirked, "I noticed you both called each other by your first names in the car this morning, and I saw you guys walking out of the school together sharing an umbrella."

"H-he was just being nice so I wouldn't walk in the rain and get sick." I studdered and blushed a lot.

"If she already has a thing for Makoto, I can change that." Rin said with a grin. And I blushed even more. Then we saw Makoto, Haru, Nagisa, and Rei walking toward us.

"H-hey guys," I said wanting to get away from Rin because he kept making me blush.

"(F/N) are you ok? Your face is really red." Makoto asked with concern in his voice.

Rin laughed and said "I'm gonna head out bye guys." Then he looked towrd me and said, "I was nice to meet you (F/N) remember what I told you." he winked and walked away.

Nagisa looked at me with a confused face and said,"What did he tell you (F/N)-chan~?"

"N-nothing, it's not important." I said nervously. Nagisa pouted and sighed in defeat.

"Well we should head home guys, we have been here a while now." Kou said.

We all payed for are swimsuits and headed home.

**TIMESKIP**

The car pulled up to my house. Then as I got out Makoto said "I'll just save the car some gas and walk home from here." And he got out of the car too. We watched the car drive away and I said "Well I had fun today, we should all do that again"

Makoto nodded and smiled.

"Well I'll see you on Monday" and I said and started to walk to my front door. Suddenly Makoto grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "I'll see you Monday then" he said as he smiled, then he leaned down and kissed my cheek. Right after he turned around and started to walk to home. 'Yep I have a crush on Makoto' I thought.