Modeling?!

I made it back to my house finally, I haven't gotten better at all yet but I'm glad to be home. I was able to write some too! Also it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the surgery if I'm sick like this so it might be moved back. Well I'm glad to be in business with writing.

I also wanna thank everyone who commented wishing me to get better, it made me so happy that so many people commented! I almost started crying right then and there. Well I love you guys!

Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to Sailor_Hinata ! Thank you for the kind comments and I wish you luck on your Makoto X Reader! I can't wait to watch it grow. 😊
**************************************
The rest of the week went by in a flash. After I had gotten better, time flew by.

My alarm went off, waking me up at 6am. And I jumped out of bed to get ready. Today was the day I started modeling! I was so excited, I forgot I had to be quiet so I don't wake the sleeping gentle giant.

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and tip toed to the door. I slowly opened the door when I was caught.

"Huh," Makoto opened his eyes slightly and looked over at me, "where are you going?"

Oh god, his voice after he wakes up is so sexy.

I thought for a second. I never told him about the job because I wanted to surprise him when I got the edition with me in it. So I quickly thought of something, "One of my favorite clothing stores is having a huge sale and they open at 7 so I wanna be first!"

He let out a low laugh and he snuggles back into bed, "Sounds like something you would do. Well you owe me extra cuddling later."

I nodded happily and shut the door. I then took a shower and got ready for my job.

********TIMESKIP******

I walked into the building and saw Eric sitting on a bench waiting.

"(F/N)!" He called out excitedly and stood up. "I'm so excited to work with you, let's go get you ready." He brought me to a back room and a makeup artist was standing there with tons of makeup across the counter. He led me to a chair," Ok, once you're done here then go to the room over there to be dressed." He pointed to a room and I nodded.

I sat down and he left the room. The lady started examining my face.

"Well, my job will be easy today! You don't need much makeup at all, you're beautiful without it." She smiled at me and I blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Thank you so much!" She started putting a little eye shadow on me. "What's your name?" I asked her.

She froze, "You're asking me?"

I laughed a little, "Of course I am!"

She smiled really big, "Most models I do makeup for just flat out ignore me." She continued with my eye shadow. "My name is Saki."

I took a good look at Saki, she had shoulder length brown straight hair that curved in at the ends. She was very petite and pretty and looked like a couple years older than me.

I put my hand out, "My names (F/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you."

She happily shook my hand then got out some liquid eye liner and told me to close my eyes.