New school, New feelings

Skylars P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Phil as he hailed a taxi.

I sighed as I walked in the door to my new school:North Side High. it doesn't sound bad but ive learned to never judge a book by its cover.

I walked in and was greeted with a shove,"watch it fat ass", I smiled "now that I look,i do have a fat ass,thanks". I then rolled my eyes and walked away.

"SKYLAR WAIT UP" I heard someone yell behind me,i turned around and saw Skylnn running towards me.i didn't really feel like being around her at this time,but ya never know what could happen sooo.

"what do you want" I said turning around, "really" she said looking at me with her arms crossed "what" i said raising an eyebrow,"your still mad at me" i sighed "not really"

~time skip cause its 1 AM and i have school~

i walked into my last class.history.

"Miss.Howell,your late" the 50 year old woman  in the front said,everyone turned and looked at me and to my suprise.Summer was there,and to make matters even worse,the only seat left was the one next to her.

She saw me and smiled,i rolled my eyes and sat down,"sorry about that party" she whispered hoping the teacher wasnt paying attention,"its fine" at this point i didnt want to be mad at summer,as she is really my only friend.

"so does that mean were still friends" she said half smiling,"yeah"

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE I WAS PROCRASTINATING AND ITS NOW 2:30~

i walked out of the building, and to my suprise it was raining. i wasnt that suprised as Phil had told me it was gonna rain so he made me take my umbrella.

i opened my umbrella and started walking,Dan and Phil had made up now and me and Phil werent at the hotel anymore.

The house wasnt that far away from school,but far enought that it took me about 25 minuets.

i was  walking past the busy road as a car came by,"need a ride" the girl said out of her window. i smiled and hoped in.

"a storms about to roll through" she said keeping her eyes on the road,"oh,my names Mackenzie by the way,but you can call me Kenzie","Skylar" I said smiling,"you may not notice me but we have most of the same classes".

I knew she looked familiar,but know that she says that I know where ive seen her".

she stopped in front of the house,"thanks for the ride" I said hoping out,"no problem,se ya at school" I smiled and waved goodbye.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

IT.TOOK.ME.A.WHOOOOLE.TWO WEEKS.JUST TO WRITE  ABOUT 400 WORDS................WHAT THE FUCK. anyway today is my last day of school and I will be writing more as it will be summer break,well...I might not write because Ive filled the empty spots on my daily schedule with "watch eyewitness"...I dnt regret it either....BUT GO WATCH IT #philkasforlife oh yea I forgt,the kinda main charecters name is phil..lip