DRAMA

Skylnn's P.O.V.

I walked into the door and  plopped my dance bag in the corner,I walked into the kitchen and  grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl,"how was dance class" Dan said walking behind me,"it was fine,we practiced our back tucks today,which I didnt understand because its dance lass not gymnastics".

I went upstairs and into my room,as I was walking past Skylar's room I heard crying. I stopped and put my ear up to the door,"im still here and-ive been clean for a while now",who could she be talking to,it could be Jack but-.

I slowly opened the door and saw her sitting by her window looking up at the stars,she started talking about how se loved us and how we all make her laugh. I slowly walked out to get Dan and Phil and then went back to her room.

we walked in and she was sobbing and smiling at the same time,i went behind her and wrapped my arms around her,"we love you to" I said smiling,she hugged me back and then Dan and Phil joined the hug.

Skylars P.O.V

"do you wanna talk about it" Dan said pulling out of the hug, I nodded and wiped a tear from my face,"do yo wanna talk alone or can they stay here" he said looking me in the face,"i wanna talk alone" I quietly said,Dan looked at them and they walked out without hesitation.

"who were you talking to" he said sitting next to me,"my mom.when I feel alone or sad- sometimes i'll talk to her" I said playing with my sleeves,"oh,i understand" he said playing with my hair.

"i want her back" I said starting to fee ears roll down my cheek,"dont cry,i know you miss her but,she's in a good place and she knows your safe and that we wont let anything happen to you" he wiped the tears from my face"but what if I'm not safe,WHAT IF HE COMES BACK FOR ME!" I yelled standing up.

"Skylar,calm down, he's not coming back for you,we'll make sure he doesn't" he said getting up and standing infront of me,"AND THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAID DAN AND THEY ALL TOOK ME BACK TO HIM,YA KNOW WHY,BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF,THEY THOUGHT MY SELF HARMING WAS JUST AN INJURY FROM FALLING OR SOMETHING,BUT WHEN I TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE THEY JUST IGNORE ME".

Dan looked at me shocked,"WELL ME AND PHIL AREN'T LIKE THEM,WE'LL LISTEN TO YOU,WE ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU,AND WE USUALLY HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON,SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME" he yelled back,"JUST LEAVE. GE OUT OF MY ROOM AND DON'T EVER COME BACK" I yelled pointing towards my door.

"IM THE ADULT HERE AND I MAKE THE RULES" he yelled putting my hand down,"OH SO NOW YOU WANT TO GIVE ME UP TO HUH"."THAT'S FINE CAUSE AT LEAST I'LL BE WITH MY MOM" I pushed past him into the bathroom.

I slid down the door and that's when all the tears started to fall,i hugged my knees and jus let the tears fall,why am I even crying when I could release my pain another way.

I got up and opened the medicine cabinet, after a few minutes of searching I finally found a razor,I ook the blades out of it and thought for for a second.

'I've been clean for so long now,but it's he only way to get rid of this pain'

I took the blade and ran it across my wrist slowly. I watched as the crimson colored liquid dripped on the floor. I ran it across my wrist a few more times until I started to feel lightheaded,thats when I started hearing a male voice.

"don't do this Skylar,Dan didn't mean to hurt you",i looked at the door and noticed Phil was talking.

I didn't want to deal with anyone at this moment,the only thing I cared about was death.

I grabbed a bottle of pills and tried to get the lid off. it took me a while to get the lid off but fortunately I did.

I poured them all into my hand,i took a deep breath and popped the pills in my mouth,i weakly sat down and started to write with my own blood on the floor tiles.

'I hope your happier now' I wrote trying my best not to mess up.

finally the pills started working and my stomach started feeling weird and my breathing got weird. I lied on the floor and tried to let out my last words.

"im coming mom"

and the room went dark