I'LL BE A DREAMER TIL THE DAY I DIE

SKYLARS P.O.V

i woke up feeling a little stif, i rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower.

~short time skip~

i went downstairs and laid on the couch,after taking my shower my head started to hurt,ALOT,"you ok" phil said sitting next to me sipping his coffee.

"yeah,i just have a headache" i said rubbing my head,phil started petting my hair,"ok,well ill just leave you to rest,k" he said standing up, i nodded and he kissed my head walking off.

i turned on the tv and turned the volume down really low as to when i had it loud it made my headache worse, i sat and watched tv util my head started throbbing.

"PAPA" i yelled holding my head and sitting up,Phil he came running down the stairs with a worried face

"whats wrong", Phil said standing infront of me,"my head is throbbing" i groaned rubbing my head even harder,"i'll go get some pain killers,just lay back down and try to block out any sounds and light" phil said proping my head up on pillow.

a couple minutes later he came back with some pain killers,water and a bisciut,"here-" he said handing me the painkillers and water,"-and this in case you cant swallow them", i took the pain killers and took a bite of the biscuit.

i immediatly regreted taking that bite of biscuit,because right when i did my stomach started rumbling and i kne what that meant,"Skylar,did you swallow them" phil said looking at me concerned.

I heldc my mouth and ran upstairs into the bathroom locking the door behind me, as soon as I locked the door it all came out.

"Skylar,come on honey open the door,i can help you", I weakly reached up and unlocked the door,he sat on the floor and pulled me into his lap,"DAN,COME IN HE BATHROOM,ITS AN EMERGENCY" he yelled still rying to calm me.

i got off of his lap as i needed to puke again,"whats wrong,are you ok" Dan said looking panicked,"im fine but Skylar isnt" he said pointing to me,Dan knealt down and held my hair back,"come on let it out,its ok" he said rubbing my back still holding my hair up.

~small time skip~

"ok lets go now" i said slurring my words,"go where" Dan said giving me a glass of water,"we have to go to dance class now" i said still slurring,"no,Phil already took Skylnn to dance class and you're sick so you're staying home" he said lifting me bridal style.

"i can walk" i said angrily pushing myself out of Dan's arms,"ok feisty pants"i angrily stomped off but slowly,i started to feel lightheaded, i grabbed onto the railing of the stairs and tried holding myself up,"are you ok" Dan said looking at me from behind.

i furrowed my eyebrows and turned around,"LEAVE ME ALONE,IM FINE AND I DONT NEED HELP" i said sleepily/slurred,he put his hands up in defense,"come here" i said looking him in the eye,he walked over to me and raised and eyebrow,i laid my head onto his chest and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"what are you doing" he said trying to hold me up,"im takig a nap be quiet" i said quietly/slurred, he laughed and held me bridal style and walked me to my room and placed me in my bed,"try getting some rest ok", I sleepily nodded as Dan pulled the duvet up to my chin,"yell if you need anything" he said closing the door.

I lied in my bed trying to sleep but for some reason,my mind was racing with thoughts of what will happen when my dad comes looking for me,will they let him take me,will they just throw me out.

I sighed and sat up, I walked over to my window and looked out at the stars,when I was younger and I felt like I didn't belong or something,i'd always look out at the stars and talk to the people that were most important in my life.

"hi mom,just stopping by to talk. I really like it here,Dan and Phil are really nice to me,if you met them I think you'd like them to" I paused for a moment as I felt myself tearing up," look how far I made it,im still here and- I've been clean for a while now".

I stopped to wipe a tear from my face,"im trying not to cry momma,its just-I really miss you,i wanna be with you but think about all the people who would miss me,Dan,Phil,Skylnn,Jack,and other friends I'll make in the future"

"Dan and Phil make me laugh a lot,they really do. they make me smile,and they make me feel like an actual part of their family,sometimes we call each other funny names,like sometimes Dan will call me a spork" I laughed/cried.

I continued talking about how they take care of me well and how Skylnn feels like a real sister to me an how I sometimes feel unwanted. " I really love them mom,i love them as much as I love you,well I love you guys equally" I felt arms wrap around my torso.

I turned around surprised to see Skylnn Dan and Phil behind me smiling,"we love you to" Phil said smiling, I got up and pulled them into a huge hug,"im glad I met you guys"

~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~!~~~

I wanted to make a sad-ish chapter and the only reason I picked this song is because I watched MIDDLE SCHOOL:THE WORST YEARS OF MY LIFE,and not gonna lie I'm not a very emotional person,but that movie made me tear up.