Untitled Part 36

Phils P.O.V.

to be honest,i was pissed at Dan. I know he cant control his anger most of the time,but that doesn't give hime the right to say that he didn't even want Skylar.

we decided to stay at a hotel tonight 1:because Dans an asshole, and 2:we both don't know where we are.

"Skylar,im not saying you did it ,but tell me what really happened earlier",she sighed and put her phone down,

"well,after you guys left Summer said we should have a party,me and Skylnn were being responsible and told her no but she didn't listen,so she invited all her friends over,then a bunch of other people came,and so I was walking around trying to get out and some guy came behind me and groped my ass-" "language" I said sternly.

"-sorry,anyway,he groped me and started flirting with me,and I told him to leave me alone THEN he started kissing my neck and he left this-", she moved her hair out of the way and showed me a hickey.

"i got away from him and finally got outside and I told Jack to come and get me,so he came over and we talked for a while and he went to get Skylnn so we could go to his house and then two people walked up to me and asked if I lived there,so in said yes and that's when I realized they were cops"

.

this story makes sense now that its being explained,"so Summer threw the party" I asked making sure,"yea,i'd never throw a party,im a responsible potato" we both laughed.

"so did you really mean the things about you still cutting" I said getting serious again,and I think I shouldn't of as she stopped laughing and looked down,"i-i-um,i" I noticed she was getting a bit shaky,and tears were forming in her eyes.

"its ok,you don't have to tell me" I said hugging her for the millionth time,"can you at least show me" I said holding her shoulders,she just rolled up her sleeve and there they were.

"Skylar you really need to stop,your (don't you dare correct me ya lil shits) hurting yourself AND the people who love you"

Skylars P.O.V.

"i know,its just" I sighed and slumped my shoulders,"i don't know anymore",i was cofused,confused about today,confused about life," I just wanna go to sleep and forget about what happened today",i put m phone on the bedside table and drifted off into a uncomfortable sleep 

Skylnns P.O.V.

I woke up feeling really drained for some reason. I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast when Dan came in yawning,he still never told me where Skylar and Phil went.

"good morning" I said putting bread in the toaster,"morning" he said opening the fridge,"sleep well" I asked raising an eyebrow.

he just sighed and sat down,"not really,thoughts kept me awake"i put my toast on a plate and sat down,"like what" I said looking at him confused,he just shook his head laughing but his laughing soon became crying.

I got up and hugged him and rubbed his back,"they're never gonna forgive me" he said putting his head in his hands.

I didn't know what he was talking about at all but I am a nosey person and I wanna know,"who" I said looking at his face which was stained with tears

"i told Skylar that I didn't want her anymore because she threw that party,and she ran away and Phil went with her and shes never gonna forgive me"and then he broke down again.

"how about I call her and ask her if she'll come back,k" . he nodded and wiped away his tears.

Skylars P.O.V.

I was doing my makeup when my phone rang,i looked at it as it read: ugly ass potato,i laughed and picked it up.

"yeah" I said putting my phone on speaker and placing on the table so that I could finish my makeup.

"hey Skylar,i need you to do me a favor"

"yea,what is it"

"could you come over for a while,its really important",after what Dan did,she thinks I'm gonna go overt there...-_-

"sorry,cant,im busy"

"but its an emergency "

" I KNOW YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME GO OVER THERE BECAUSE OF DAN, AND THATS NOT HAPPENING OK"

and then the line went dead.

well then..guess I'm just gonna sit in my room all day until I find something fun to do- "hey are you ready" Phil said opening my door.

"ready for what" I said raising an eyebrow,"school of course,did you forget"

                                                                               fuck