SWITCHING

Skylar's P.O.V.

"I-um...I didn't mean to say that... Uh" Dan just sighed "I meant that I don't wanna be like all the lady's that put napkins on there lap,or have tea party's and sleepovers and-i just don't wanna be a girly girl"

Dan ran his hand though his hair and opened his arms and motioned me to come here,I got up and wrapped him in a big hug

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" he said in the hug,he released and gave me a stern look "but you are grounded".

"B-but that's not fair it wasn't even my fault, and plus grounding a 15 year old,THERES NOTHING TO GROUND ME FROM I DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE"

He took my phone off my bed and dangled it from his fingers,"there's is this though" he said waving it in front of me.

I groaned and plopped my face in a pillow,"why does this stuff only happen to me",Dan and Phil both left the room leaving me in my room by myself.......with my laptop......and TV.......and iPad ._.

I got on my computer and scrolled through tumblr until I decided o take a nap.

Dan's P.O.V.

"Dan you shouldn't of yelled at her" Phil said following behind me "well you have to be strict or else they'll never learn"

He sighed and plopped on the couch,"are you hungry,I asked opening the fridge,"yeah hungry for you",I turned around a threw a spoon at Phil.

"I swear to god Phil if I ever hear that come out of you mouth I will cut myself with a spoon"he laughed and threw the spoon back at me.

I walked over to him and leaned over the couch to peck his lips "I love you" I whispered/said to him moving his fringe out of his face.

He kissed me back "I love you to,even though you can be a dick sometimes" I put my hands on my chest offended"RUDE".

We cuddled and watched TV until Skylnn walked in the door,her clothes were stained and wet and she was crying.

I immediately got up and grabbed her?"Skylnn what happened" I said in a angry/calm voice,"all the kids at the 'popular' table dumped their lunch on me" she said in between sobs.

I pulled her into a hug and as she cried into my shoulder I rubbed her back,"its ok,run upstairs and get cleaned up,I'll be up there later".

She stopped crying and ran upstairs,"Phil were going to the school when Skylnn gets ready",he looked at me confused.

"But Dan-" Phil said me cutting him off,"I don't care,we're going"

~ŦΞΜ€ ŞҜΞР ~

"OK WELL SUSPEND HER OR SOMETHING" I yelled at the dean,"sir we can't just do that unless we have proof","WELL YOU'D HAVE PROOF IF YOU WOULDNT OF SUSPENDED SKYLAR".

"AND PLUS DONT YOU HAVE CAMERAS,JUST CHECK THEM". "I'm sorry sir but I'm going to have to ask your family to leave".

I looked at her and laughed "NO WERE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU CONFRONT THE PERSON THAT DID THIS","and does your child know their name"_

I looked at Skylnn who looked like she was about to snap,"Mackenzie" she said crossing her arms.

~tiʍɛ sҡiք~
i wiped the blood off my lip and nose,"were switching schools"

_________________________________________________

ħ㉫しし✿,here's another short chapter,and I have news *ⓓⓡⓤⓜ ⓡⓞⓛⓛ ⓟⓛⓩ*✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿🎉 I HAVE A NEW FANFIC🎉  its a 5sos fanfic,and its about trans...but the twist is its colab with NataboRenee she will be posting her descriptive P.O.V. its called ace bandages and the first chapter is already out and her story is called binder fellings so go check it out and tell her that the rare rainbow unicorn sent you.....SO UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FRENDS✌😘🌈