SCHOOL

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Skylar,wake up"  I heard as I was lightly being woken up,"what" I asked looking up my voice croaky and groggy and my hair in a tumbleweed.

"Its time for school wake up",the person said as they shook me harder,"IM UP,IM UP JEEZ"

I got up and hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and threw my clothes on.

I ran downstairs seeing everyone already sat down eating breakfast,"when we leave,that doesn't mean you guys can have cheeky bum sex while were gone"

Dan almost spat out his tea an stared at me wide eyed and Phil just sat with his mouth open

...

"Well I know you guys were probably thinking it,so I said it",we all laughed and finished eating.

I ran back upstairs to put my shoes on and grab my keys

I walked back downstairs and by that time it was time to leave,I grabbed my phone and backpack,'bye dad,bye papa,I'll text you when I get to school"

I kissed them both goodbye and walked out of the door with Skylnn,"I bet the people in his school are gonna be fuckboy jocks and slutty girls"

She laughed and shrugged,"well,I don't think our school's gonna be like this,I mean,were going to a school in England for gods sake"

"true".we arrived to the bus stop with all the other kids and sat down,"notice me senpai", I looked over to see jack 2 feet away from me

I jumped up and jumped on him hugging him "why didn't you tell me you go to (comment a school name you want)

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise duh",I laughed and pecked his lips,"so what is this school like" I said sitting back down with him.

"Well I'm gonna tell you this now,but there is a lot of girls that think there popular just because the can get all the dick they want"

I pointed to Skylnn and said "I TOLD YOU",she laughed and face palmed

We waited for about 10 more minutes and the bus finally arrived, I sat next to jack and took some pictures on Instagram until we arrived at school.

"I'll take you to the office to bet your schedule" Jack said stepping off the bus,Skylnn had already made friends with someone and went with them.

We went to the office,got my schedule and he showed me around the school,as we got done the bell rang and we both went to class.

My first class was math,which I hate. I walked in and saw I was the only one there "take your seat please,your a bit early"

"yeah I noticed" I said taking my seat,soon after a few minutes everyone came in and sat in their seats.

A girl with blonde hair and REALLY short shorts that looked like she was a retired porn star,"hi" she said sitting next to me.

I raised an eyebrow at her and turned away from her "what's your problem,you don't like me do you" she said frowning.

I gasped and put my hand to my chest "how did you know I didn't like you now leave me alone". She crossed her arms and turned away.

"Alright class today were not going to be working, were just gonna talk about what were gonna talk about what we're gonna learn"

I sighed and pulled out my notebook,"please take notes as we go", I doodled in my notebook and waited for the class to be over.

The girl kept bothering me and talking to me about god knows what,i put my head on my desk covering my ears."OH MY FUCKING GOD WILL YOU SHUT UP" I yelled slamming my book shut

The whole class went silent and looked back at me,I looked around the classroom shocked and sunk down in my chair.

"Mrs.Howell-lester please go to the deans office" I grunted and stomped out of the classroom,as I was walking out the girl smirked and sassily waved.

I flipped her off "MRS.HOWEL-LESTER,NOW" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom slamming the door,ask was walking I text Phil and told him I made it to school safe.

~le time skip~

"Mrs.howell-lester that i-" "CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME FOR GODS SAKE",I yelled tossing my arms,"well then,Skylar that's not appropriate language to use towards another student"

I rolled my eyes "so what just give me a detention or something for all I care",the dean scowled at me and crossed her arms.

"For your horrible attitude I'm going to have to suspend you", I looked at the dean with my mouth open and eyes wide.

"You've gotta be pulling my dick right now" she looked at me with a disapproving look,I put my head in my hands and groaned.

~le sad/angry time skip~

I sat in the back of the car arms crossed "I can't believe you got suspended on the first day of school" Phil said not taking his eyes off the road

"Its not my fault,if that blonde slut would've stopped yapping then I would still be in school" he just sighed and continued driving.

"just wait until your dad finds out",I let out a loud groan and threw my head back.

We arrived at the flat and walked up thousands of stairs,I walked in and stomped to my room. I threw my backpack on the floor and threw myself on my bed.

About 5 minutes later my door swung open and in came Dan "YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME",I sat up and looked at him arms crossed

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL ON THE FIRST DAY" I slid back down on my bed now that Dan was screaming in my face.

"Dan calm down" Phil said grabbing his shoulder "IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN UNTIL MY DAUGHTER GETS HER ATTITUDE STRAIGHT"

"GOD,IM SORRY OK" I said holding in tears,Phil saw I was on the verge of tears and came and sat next to me,"Dan stop your scaring her"

"WELL SHE WOULDN'T BE SCARED IF SHE WOULD ACT LIKE A LADY", I then burst out in tears and Phil held me closer.

"I DON'T WANNA ACT LIKE A LADY,I WANNA ACT LIKE A BOY",Dan stopped and looked at me confused/sorry,I then realized what I said and sat with my mouth open.

____________________________________________________________

Idk this chapter was a random chapter,plus idk what the ending was?? And its almost 4 in the morning,SO UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FRENDS ✌😘