Sick

Skylnns P.O.V.

I woke up and got in the shower, when I finished my shower I sat in Dan's bed watching spongebob,"SKYLNN BREAKFAST IS READY".

I ran downstairs yelling "FOOOOOOOD",I sat down at the table and ate my Breakfast,Skylar didn't eat though,we've kind of gotten her to eat but I guess she wasn't hungry.

"Are you hungry" I said poking her, she just shook her head while holding her stomach,"does your stomach hurt?" She nodded and a single tear ran down her face.

"Are you gonna puke" I say looking her in the face,she didn't even finish her sentence and just started crying,"papa can you bring a trash can over here" I said hugging her.

Phil brought a trash can and right at that moment,CHUNKS FLEW,I rubbed her back as she was vomiting,a couple minutes later she stopped vomiting and Dan carried her up to her room.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I.FEEL.LIKE.SHIT. I lied in my bed watching TV and vomiting every other minute,Dan came in my room with some soup and told me he was gonna go buy some medicine.

"PAPA,CAN YOU BRING ME SOME WATER" I yelled straining my voice even more,a couple minutes later Phil ran upstairs with some water.

"Here you go sweetie, now get some rest" he said handing me the water and kissing my head,"don't kiss me your gonna get sick".

Phil left the room laughing and closing he door behind him,I decided to call Jack since I can't go see him.

J:hey sickling

S:oh shut up,I wish you were here so I could sneeze on you

J:try me

We talked and talked and talked until Dan came into my room handing me a tiny cup with brown-ish colored liquid in it.

I groaned and grabbed the cup,"its not that bad just drink it" he said handing me a bottle of water with it. I drunk it quickly and immediately drunk some water after.

"You should start feeling better soon" ,I just groaned for a response and layed back down. I watched TV and played on my phone,but I was still bored.

I felt a little better a couple hours later and went downstairs,"well look who's out of bed" Dan said looking at me from the couch.

I laughed and plopped down beside him."you know I've been planning on school right" I said looking at him,"you have haven't you"

I nodded and talked to him about certain schools,"I really want to go to public school but,I feel like people won't like me" I said hanging my head low.

"Skylar they're gonna like you,trust me" he said hugging me,"me and Phil will probably get you in soon".

I walked back upstairs and just watched TV until I fell asleep.

Dan's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch watching TV until Phil came downstairs and fell on the couch exhausted,"well someone looks tired" I said pecking his cheek.

He just laughed and said "apparently Skylnn's sick to", I sighed and layed on Phil's chest,"I hope we don't have to take them to the doctor"

Phil started petting my hair "me to Dan,me to",we watched TV until it was time to cook dinner,"I'm gonna go see if the girls feel better"

I went upstairs into Skylnn's room first,I opened the door to see her sleeping,I shook her a little "hey,Skylnn wake up"

She shuffled a little and groaned,"are you hungry" I said kneeling next to her,she opened her eyes slightly and turned away from me

"come downstairs when your ready ok", I walked out of he room and went to Skylar's room, she was sitting in her bed watching TV

"are you hungry" I asked poking my head through her door,"no,my stomach still hurts" she said pausing her movie,"ok just come downstairs if your hungry"

I walked back downstairs to see Phil ordering a pizza,"well the girls still don't feel well" I said plopping myself on the couch.

He sighed and put his phone in his pocket,Skylnn came walking down the stairs wrapped up in her blanket,"well someone's awake"

She just walked over and layed on the floor "Skylnn sweetie your bed is upstairs" I looked down at her and she was fast asleep.

I sighed and put my head in my hands,"Phil were gonna have to take them to the doctor"

~time skip~

We sat in the white room as they examined both of the girls."well turns out they have Hypovolemia" I looked at the doctor confused,and being me I had no clue what that was.

"Your daughter's blood is to low,they will have to stay here for a while so we can make sure their blood is high enough"

"Dad I don't wanna st-" Skylnn said standing up but immediately going limp and falling to the floor.

"Sorry sir but we need you to wait in the waiting room"the nurse said pushing us out of the room"but what happens,is she o-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as she slammed the door on us

_________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER, BTW Hypovolemia is just when your blood is low and It kind of had the same symptoms as I was describing but yes.and I wanted something more.....?how do I say this,different, IDK but u til next time my frends✌😘