A friend and a big suprise

SKYLARS P.O.V.

I was sat in the white room on my phone bored out of my mind,i decided to text Dan to see if he was ok.

He didn't reply so I just turned on the TV and watched Steven Universe,"Skylar,its time for your shots", the blonde nurse said walking in with all her medical shite.

I sighed and sat up so that the nurse could inject the weird liquid into my arm. a few seconds later she was done,"would you like anything to eat or drink" she said putting away her medical things.

"just a ribena" I said keeping my eyes on the tv,"ok I will be back in a minute" she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

~FOUKIN TIME SKIP"

I looked up from my phone as I heard a knock on my door,"come in" I said sounding unsure, as the door was being open I saw a tall figure with a brown fringe.

Dan!

"hey" he said rubbing the back of his neck,"i came to see if you were ok", I looked at him confused,"yea,im fine,whats wrong?" I said siting myself up.

"well Phil kinda kicked me out and everything,so its kinda weird being here",that must explain why Dan wasn't there when I woke up,"oh,well Phil and Skylnn went home"

he sighed in relief,"i got you some presents" he said holding up a bag,"for all I know that could be bomb",he laughed and set the bag down  beside me.

I grabbed it nervously,the first thing I pulled out was a stuffed unicorn. I set it down and just looked at Dan with a annoyed look.

I pulled out the next one wich was a bag of assorted gummy candy,and not gonna lie, that bag was HUGE.

~short time skip~

"this is the last one" Dan said handing me a piece of paper, I opened it and it and it read 'look up'.

I looked up seeing Jack standing beside the hospital bed,"JACK" I yelled almost jumping off the hospital bed,he laughed and embraced me in a big hug.

"what are you doing here!" I said releasing from the hug and sitting back down,"im visiting my grandparents,and I thought since you were here I should come visit".

I was still shocked that he was actually here in front of me,"how long are you gonna in LA" I said eating some of my candy,"i don't know,most likely until my mum and dad get off of vacation" he said sitting next to me.

I cuddled into his chest and hummed,"well once I get out of this stupid hospital,we will spend as much time together as we can",he started rubbing my back as I slowly drifted to sleep.

~ A COUPLE MONTHS LATER~

"DAAAAAAAN,CAN YOU THROW ME A WATER" I said tying my hair up In a pony tail.

today was me and Skylnns first actual performance,i was pretty nervous but at the same time I was hyped.

"here-" dan said throwing me a bottle of water,"-hurry up or were gonna be late," he said grabbing his keys.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my dance bag heading out of the door.

~another fother mucking time skip because I'm lazy and I have to peeeee~

we all got out of the car as we arrived at the arena place thing...

when we got in Mrs. Chelsea was already waiting for us, "oh,you guys are early" she said hugging both of us, I looked at Dan and gave him a death glare.

"go ahead and go in the practice room ad stretch,i'll be there in a minute" she said turning to me and Skylnn. we nodded and ran off to the practice room.

there was already a couple girls stretching when we walked I,i set my bag down and waved at them,i saw a girl who I didn't really recognize, eh,must be a new girl.

I went in the corner and worked on my part of the group dance,im glad I didn't get a solo because I probably would've got scared and had a panic attack or something.

"excuse me",i looked up and saw the girl who looked new,"yes?" I said standing up,"uhm- i was told to - introduce myself" she said twiddling her fingers, "oh well,go ahead".

"Well,hi - I'm summer,I'm 14 and I moved from the UK". Not gonna lie Summer was really pretty and she seemed so innocent (picture above)

"I'm Skylar, Im 15,and I moved from the UK to",she smiled, "that's such a coincidence".

We talked for a while and she told me about how he lived on a farm and has HORSES!😮 until Mrs Chelsea called us to get ready for stage.

We stood on the side of the stage and waited for out group to be called

(Sssshhhhhhh I know its from dance moms,just imagine its not k)

We finished the dance and got a round of applause from everyone.

We went back to the stretching room and talked about the dance.

"You did so good out there summer" I said hugging her,she replied with a laugh and a hug,"thanks,but you and Skylnn did better."

everyone's parents came into the room.

me and Skylnn ran up to Dan and Phil embracing them in a big hug,"you guys did so great out there" Dan said pulling out of the hug,i looked over at Summer smiling to then realize she was sat in a chair looking at her feet.

I was confused or a while wondering why she wasn't with her parents, "i'll be right back" I said walking over to her,"hey,what's wrong" I said sitting next to her,she continued looking at her feet as I saw a tear slip out of her eye.

"no,please don't cry,its ok" I said hugging her,"what's wrong" I said rubbing her back,"my mom-she didn't come" she said wiping a tear from her face,"w-wheres your mom" I said trying not to sound rude,"she's at work,but she told me she would be here but,i guess she got extra hours".

I liked at her with a sorry look in my eyes,"oh-im sorry-" I tried to come up with something to make up or her mom not being there,"I'll be right back" I said getting up from he chair.

"Dan,Phil. Can Summer go with us out to dinner,her mom didnt show up to watch her perform so I wanted to make her happy" I said rocking back on my heels,"who's Summer" Phil said,

"She's my friend"

_________________________________________________________

Hi,so I kinda meant to update some time ago but it took me longer this time as I fell on a piece of glass laughing at BTS and the cut was so deep that the white meat was showing,so I was in the hospital do in that and my leg hurts so bad right now but I still have to go to school