XX: Noon

Mornings were usually pretty simple with me. I'd wake up, shower, have some coffee and go to work. When I was forced to stay here, my whole schedule had changed, and I'd avoid having breakfast with Harry downstairs.  But it had been months now, and I was so used to staying locked in my room that when I found myself seated on the big dining room — along with seven other men, it was understatement when I told myself I was incredibly uncomfortable.

   Not to mention that for one, I was the only woman in the table — which slightly angered me because it seemed like there were no women under Harry's command.

  Not that there were many back with the government.

  That's probably another reason why I was so harsh. I hated the fact that men thought women were weak. I was incredibly glad that I had managed to prove that I was stronger than all seven of them combined.

  Speaking of, Harry was here as well, which was a surprise to me considering I hadn't seen him since the night he actually held himself back, and it had been a week.

  He told me I'd be relocated, but during that whole week no signs of that were shown, and the only people I managed to talk to were Luce, Simone, and Kai, who had kind of become a friend.

    That was until now; because currently, all the men which included Harry's partners in crime, and some of their trusted workers — I only recognized Paul apart from the 'lords' were all discussing the things that would happen today.

    "I just don't understand. Why can't Liam stay here, and I go with you to the island." Louis argued. He sat across from Harry, who was at the other end of the table. The main seats.

   I sat somewhere in the middle, while Niall occupied the seat next to me, and Liam across from Niall.

    "Louis, you're my second in the command. I need you to take care of this estate, and I need Niall back in Ireland."  Harry was clearly annoyed by this point. They had been arguing about the same thing for around half an hour.

   Niall smirked next to me, and raised an eyebrow at him.

  "I'll tell you later." He whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

  "Tell me now."

"But that leaves North and South America unprotected." Louis grumbled, and I watched as his knife cut through a piece of sausage angrily.

   "I was told I'd be in charge of those." Paul piped up, "along with these guys."

   When I had finished my oatmeal, I quietly stood up, and Harry's eyes moved to me. "Where are you going, Katerina?"

    "Well it seems like this argument is never going to end, and I'm incredibly bored. Come see me when you decide what the hell you're all doing. Even though the answer seems pretty simple to me." I bit back, putting my arms on top of the chair's back. 

   "We'd love to hear what you think." Liam smiled.

Louis rolled his eyes, and let out a long breath. "What do you suggest, princess?" His voice held a hint of repugnance.

    "Louis can stay here in London, with Paul and his men in Ireland since it's a much smaller territory. While Niall can take charge of North and South America, and Liam and Harry can go to the Island."

  They all looked at me surprised, and Harry's eyebrows raised.

  I ignored their faces. Yeah women are obviously smarter.

"You can assign a couple of other trusted men to take care of the much, much more smaller territories, like the estate in Australia. Have a group there, and other small groups around." I continued.