Part Time Job to Full Time End

"This is definitely the worst day of my life" Ashley panted, collapsing on one of the bleachers next to Iris. Her clear smooth face moist with sweat but was still as perfect as Kim Kardashian after an intense make up session. She had run just two laps in gym class but it felt like she had been running all her life.

Snatching a bottled water from Kylie who didn't seem bothered by the heat or the fact that her presence was quite disturbing to Ashley, but was more interested in talking about how Brooke was kicked out of the group. But Ashley could only save her thirsty soul before sending Kylie out to the field. Maybe they had bonded a little bit at Brandon's party, but that didn't stop the fact that Ashley still saw her as a slut, maybe valedictorian too while Ashley was still slacking behind in some of her classes.

Total shame

"What part of it?" Iris responded to Ashley's earlier statement. Her voice sounding tinier than usual as she took a tiny gulp from the same water bottle Ashley drank from.

"The part that you pepper sprayed Brooke with your words or the fact that Kyle and Brandon are walking down here"

"How did you...?" Ashley wanted to say but stopped at the fact that Iris was completely clueless that what she just said is one of the reasons that could completely make her day worse than it already was. Facing Brandon was hard enough, but with both of them together not after the stunt he pulled the night before at his party. She wondered how both of them could kiss and make up so quickly meanwhile it takes girls through series of dramas and cat fights to legit reconcile. Girls were difficult, but understanding guys was not an easy knot to tie, not with Brandon Croft on the strap of her Victoria Secret lacy red bra.

"Uhh I have to go, I have to prepare for AP English" Ashley said quickly packing up her things.

"This is the last period. What AP English are you talking about?" Kylie cut in, giving Ashley a confused look.

"Then I have to go home" she corrected herself feeling slightly embarrassed that Kylie had to correct her, at least it wasn't Iris.

"Come on, we always hang out after school. Besides Austin Bratley is throwing a party at his father's hotel. From what I heard, it's going to be lit" Iris said dreamily.

"Austin throws the shittiest parties in the world. I'll rather choke on cheap beer" Although they weren't even bad, Ashley found passion in practically criticizing everything.

"Chill out Ash, they're not that bad" Kylie found herself rolling her eyes at the fact that Ashley just had to criticize everything.

"Whatever, see you guys" Ashley stood up quickly, slinging her Nike gym bag on her shoulders and leaving just in time before Kyle and Brandon approached them.

After changing out of her gym clothes and getting her queenka look, throwing on some matte lipstick and mascara and her mind going over thirteen reasons why she hated the day, and the thirteenth reason being that she was going to get a part time job.

There was no how on the planet she was going to work anywhere in town, maybe somewhere on the outskirts of Beverly hills that can never be graced by Jimmy choos and Giuseppe Zanotti of high social elites. Probably some old McDonald used by just public school students.

"Really my life couldn't get any worse" she found herself groaning. "Part time job? I'll rather just go bald"

Walking to the parking lot after kissing Kyle goodbye, and whining how she wouldn't be able to make it to Austin's party whereas she really didn't want to attend. Showing up at a party like that was like Rihanna moonwalking on grass with fake Tommy Hilfiger.