I'm a fucking Queen

Going to school every day was some legit job for Ashley Van de Buren, having another job after school was more tiring than anything she could imagine. Then there was a third job at home, gossiping with her mom. .

Unlike Brooke's mom, that everyone perceived to be a gold digger. Getting engaged to rich business men and when things go wrong, she puts up a pack of lawyers and splitting his business in half in the process. But Ashley's mom was totally different, the beautiful lady with tanned skin and is heavily obsessed with expensive diamonds.

Felicia Van de Buren had a hair beach blonde most of the time and tends to look like a character from the reality show real housewives of Atlanta. Sipping margaritas in the pool, wearing diamond encrusted jewelries and having a non ending collection of Jimmy Choos. But yet, gossiping with her only daughter Ashley with tubs of ice cream tucked in between their legs like women going through an intense break up session was what Felicia enjoyed doing.

Ashley Van de Buren had simply handed over her work shift to Emily Bruce, the one girl everyone in school thought to be super model Bella Bruce younger sister but for now only Ashley knew the secret to why she smelled like a mixture of fake Chanel perfume and Starbucks coffee. She had allegedly threatened to sit Emily in the middle of the cafeteria if she didn't do what she asked. To the social care students at Lancastine prep, sitting in the middle of cafeteria was death sentence itself.

Ashley stared at her reflection through the window of her carelessly parked Range Rover, within the premises of her father's house. Her mind unintentionally going over the whole drama that happened during the day. She didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't help it either. It exhausted her nevertheless. She appreciated the fact that she hadn't taken Kylie's bait and gone to the rooftop, she had already concluded that was not mentally prepared to face the harsh reality. Kyle might actually be getting engaged, leaving her to what opposed next option? Brandon Croft?

Walking into the house, she was greeted by an excited mother and a grumpy looking brother and she wasn't ready for both moods.

"It's true, isn't it?" Her mother jumped in on her, startling her a little bit.

"What's true?" She played dumb, knowing exactly what her mother was talking about.

"Huffington post headline this morning? About Kylie's engagement to Brooke. It's not true is it? Has he talked to you about it? Did he confirm it to you"

Ashley stared at her mom wondering how she could be so interested in that part of her life. Her modern mom act could be so exhausting.

"Mom chill" Ashley said throwing herself on the couch in the living room.

"Chill? You can't expect me to chill when your boyfriend is going to get engaged to some gold digging family with a daughter that looks like a white version of Jimi Hendrix with straightened hair, she'll be strumming away on their money like his guitar"

"Mom!" Ashley exclaimed "You do know you're getting off the point"

"You're supposed to be doing stuffs like talking dad out of me doing a part time job, not being super interested in whether I'm getting dumped or not. Seriously mum, it's exhausting"

"You're not getting dumped" Felicia said nonchalantly, which caused Ashley to sigh at her mum's inability to see her point.

"You're Ashley Van de Buren, a Van de Buren doesn't get dumped. You think I'll be married to your dad, if he had let me dump him for some college dude who had a fancy Benz while your dad was to busy with medical school"

"What the hell do you want me to do if he actually gets engaged to her?" Ashley argued tears coming to the brink of her eyes, which she blinked away as quickly as they came. She wasn't going to cry because she loved Kyle, she was going to cry because she was becoming weak, she was scared her crown being snatched from her especially if it was Brooke. She didn't care who her king was going to be, hell she didn't even need one. As long as she was sitting on the iron throne, any Daenerys could go to hell.

"Oh God, Ashley" her mum called having a very disappointed look on her face. "I didn't raise you to be this weak and negative"

"Remember, you're strong and rich. You can have anything or anyone you want. If it doesn't come to you, you have to take it by force. You're Ashley Van de Buren, never forget that"

Ashley sat up straight, a new look of confidence appearing on her face as she flipped her hair "You know what mom, you're right! I'm a fucking Queen"

"Language Ashley!"

Hahahahahhah!!! It's been what? Years? Okayyyy I wrote this chapter last year but I never had the time complete, but I think people are still reading my work so I think I'm going to get back to writing here but!!!! I'll be deleting this book and rewriting it again. I don't know if y'all okay with that. I'll publish the first few chapters soon. It's going to be the same with this one, rich kids and the lots. I love you guys