Truth or Dare gone wrong!

"Get your hands of my girlfriend before I beat the crap out of you"

Ashley turned to see Kyle's approaching figure and she groaned internally as she finally wriggled her wrist out of his hold, but she was able to spare a glance at her ice cream toddler, his previous words replaying in her head as Kyle slowly approached them.

"If I can't have you, no one else will"

Then she turned to look at Kyle whose eyes were already shooting imaginary lasers. At who? She really wasn't sure of that. But it just had to be Brandon, he was the Taylor Swift here.

"What's going on here?" Kyle asked and Ashley responded first, not wanting the other person to speak first.

"Ask your friend, he's the one playing possessive billionaire over me" she shrugged like it wasn't actually a big deal and Kyle turned to look at his friend who also shrugged with a slight chuckle like he wanted to make a joke out of it. But his too serious expression, and bad ass look made that a little too difficult.

"You know I'm a real life Christian Grey Kyle, and I always love to be dominant" he said before walking away, his words actually meaning more things than they initially meant. But he didn't forget to give Ashley a lopsided smirk and she rolled her eyes, muttering the word

"Elementary school kid"

Then she turned towards Kyle who was already watching her expression with a the 'you have a lot of explaining to do' look. But as Ashley knew herself, she'll never he ready for a serious conversation or anything serious. She preferred them cross dressing in Barney's, or having a shopping spree in Rodeo drive. Even acting out the so called fifty shades of grey movie, where she always has to be dominant of course. Being tied up as a sacrificial lamb was not one of her fantasies. But serious talks? She needed to take a class on that. Which has to be more serious than AP art history.

"We should talk later" she gave him a small smile but to her 'later' was more like a few more years to come, if there is still need to talk about it.

"I trust you, you know" Kyle told her pulling her for a hug, a very unnecessary one in Ashley's point if view. This sudden show of affection was scaring her a little bit "He's the one who gets on my nerves"

"I'm glad you do" she said hugging him back and forcing her mind not to go back to what ice cream toddler had said before. She wanted to immerse herself in Kyle's protective arms, she wanted to love him like he loved her. At least she could think of their relationship as more than a stupid WAG game. But how could she do that when the guys were just varsity and not NFL, and they were just rich high school girls that could sleep on a million dollars and not give a fuck.

"So are you ready to tal....."

"Later" Ashley cut through immediately, knowing the through meaning of her words. She pulled away from him and weaved her hands through her hair, looking at her bare feet with perfectly pedicured nails.

"Later Kyle" she said finally before she withdrew herself from him and walked away to where the party was even more crowded than before and so many heads were nodding drunkenly to Rihanna's voice singing "This is what you came for"