Cause I know that's what you want me to do!

This love has taken its toll on me

She said 'Goodbye' too many times before

And her heart is breaking in front of me

I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

This love has taken its toll on me

She said 'Goodbye' too many times before

And my heart is breaking in front of me

She said 'Goodbye' too many times before

This love has taken its toll on me

She said Goodbye too many times before

And her heart is breaking in front of me

I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore"

              The song ended, a big smile on my face.

               "Damn, girl, you got a voice!" Nicole Scherzinger said, smiling.

               "You're probably the best I've seen all day!" L.A. Ried said, making me blush.

               "Well, Simon, Nicole over here took my words already. You got anything to say about this lovely lady?" Paula said.

                 "I have to say, I haven't seen this kind of talent since I put One Direction together in the U.K..." Simon said, my eyes popping out of my head.

                  "I can assure you, Senor Cowell, that I am no where near as talented as those boys." I said.

                   "You'll be surprised, Miss Corazon. And you seemed pretty confident about it when you were singing," Simon said, smirking, "So let's vote, shall we? I vote yes."

                   Smiling at each other, both the female judges simultaniously said, "OF COURSE DARLING!"

                    "I guess my vote is null, but still, I vote yes! You're going to bootcamp!" L.A. said.

                    My eyes went wide. "GRACIAS A TODOS!! Oh my goodness, Thank you!"

                    "The producers sent you here for a reason, hon!" Paula said, laughing at my crazy reaction.

                     I was dismissed, and I walked back out to the green room, where my Aunt Rosa and cousin Cece stood there, shaking from the excitement.

                      "ESTAS EN LA X-FACTOR BELINDA!!!!" Aunt Rosa yelled, giving me a crushing hug.

                      "BELINDA, YOU'RE IN THE FREAKING X FACTOR!!!" Cece said, crushing me in another hug.

                       "Tu mama would be so proud, Belinda linda." Aunt Rosa said, tearing up.

                       "I wish she was here, you guys. She would have been in front row, watching me." I said, hugging my only family left closer.

                      "Hey, hey, hey. She was watching you from heaven and you know it. It was her last wish that you would be on this show and follow your dreams to be a singer." Cece said, half smiling, "And she definitely would not want you guys moping. I knew Tia Deliah. She would want you to celebrate!"

                       I laughed and sang, "Cecelia, estas muy bellisima, vamos a la cocina, por comida!!"

                      "Okay, I get it! Let's go to Chipotle. And then let's go to Nia's bakery!" Cece said, giggling."

                      ////////////////////////////*4 Months Later*///////////////////////////////////////

                      "Okay, Belinda, Madison, Jackie, and Lilian, you are my four finalists." Simon said, our eyes widening, "And so now, I would like to introduce you to our celebrity guest. Boys, come in!"

Harry's POV:

                   Uncle Si was having us as the 'celebrity guest'. I just agreed to it because he was in charge of the girls. As we came in, he said, "Girls, I'd like you to meet One Direction!"

                    Three of the girls started screaming their heads off, which seemed to really hurt the fourth girl, as she was covering her left ear like the screaming was hurting her. That was interesting. But what really caught my eye is how beautiful she was. Caramel colored skin, black wavy hair, and the most gorgeous milk chocolate eyes I'd ever seen. There was a tap on my shoulder.

                    "Harry? HARRY!!" Liam yelled, "Let's introduce ourselves!"

                     "Oh, there's no need to, boys. We know who you are!" The three fangirls squealed.

                      The fourth girl rolled her eyes, saying, "Well, they obviously don't know our names, chicas mendigas!"

                     There was a strong Spanish accent in her voice. I have to admit, it turned me on.

                      The blonde girl squealed, "I'm Lillian!"

                       The brown haired girl yelled, "I'm Jackie!"

                       And the girl with ridiculous PINK hair squealed loudly, "I'm MADDIE!!!"

                        Finally, the gorgeous girl said, "Oy. Estas chicas estan locas por tu musica. Yo soy Belinda. Belinda Corazon."

                        Belinda Corazon! Damn. What a sexy name. I wonder what she was saying...

                         Belinda laughed at everyone's confused expressions.

                         "I can see that you know that I said my name's Belinda, but other than that, you guys don't know squat about Spanish." She said with a cheeky smile. Her eyes were the kind that you could see emotion in. Happiness brightened them beautifully, "So what I said is that these girls are crazy for your music! Anyways, on other terms, it's a pleasure to meet you, chicos."

                         Oh, but the pleasure's all mine.