50: time i Nearly died #2

So I had just gotten off a huge water slide and i totally didn't forget to cross my legs going down. As you can imagine that caused quite a bit of pain. But after I got an atomic wedgie off it, I was ready to do it again. But I couldn't and I wasn't about to waste forty dollars, so just for fun so me and my friends decided to go to the wave pool. It was a pretty safe place, at least their wasn't any atomic wedgies or anything like that. After getting bored off the shallow end we went over to the deep end which is a little dangerous but not too bad if you're alright at swimming. A few minutes after being in the deep end they decided to turn the wave machine up higher which was actually pretty fun. Well, fun enough to the time where you go under and back up where you see a bunch of fat asses. I kept looking for somewhere where there was an opening and they kept kicking at me like I was gonna attack them or some thing. I was gonna send back to the shallow end but it had already been a few minutes and i was nearly staring to black out. Luckily one of my friends noticed I was struggling under the sea of asses and decided to call a lifeguard to come rescue me. I was about to go unconscious, until the lifeguard gave me the banana of life. That dumbass actually didn't help me, I'd to paddle back to shore by myself.