29 pt. 1

After Joanne came to the office I took her to the hospital where she died thirty minutes later. I can't believe Greg was sick enough to kill a whole family. The authorities found him but other than that I don't know what happened to him. I'm so paranoid, I feel that everyone is trying to kill me and Tobi.

My life is slowly falling apart after it finally started to come together. I want to say that things will get better once the babies are born but I'm afraid for the girls to be born especially at a time like this. I don't know what I'm going to do, running is never going to solve my problems.

"Harry do you want some soup?"

"Sure." Tobi slides a bowl across the counter to me. "Tobi do you feel safe with me?"

"Yes why?"

"Sometimes I just feel that I can't protect you. Like what if something were to happen and I don't know what to do."

"You've been there for me thus far, I think we'll be ok."

"But what about what happened to you when I was gone? I-I just don't want anything to happen to you again."

"I understand that, I'm scared too. But we are all we have."

"Come here." She comes around the counter and sits on my lap nuzzling into my chest. "I'm pretty sure everything will be alright."

"I just want the girls to be safe." She sighs holding my hand gently.

"Have you seen their nursery?" I ask excitedly wanting to change the subject.

"No. It's finished?"

"Yeah, come on!"

"Alright, alright." She giggles and follows me down the hall to the double doors.

"This is the playroom, and back here are the stairs to their room." I open the door that keeps the stairs closed off so the girls can't get stuck somehow. I open the door once we get to the top. "And this is their bedroom."

"It's lovely." Tobi gasps stepping forward into the bedroom. "Did you design this?"

"Oh no. Zayn did, I just told him what colors. "

"Oh Harry it's perfect." Each side of the room is decorated the same but with different colors. I remember Tobi talking about how much she loves the colors pink and yellow, so that's how I had the room decorated and she seems to love it.

"So you like it?"

"I love it." She sits down in the rocking chair by the window and touches her stomach. "I think they'll love it too."

The window shatters and glass shoots everywhere, I lean in front of Tobi shield her, pieces of glass fall against my back but I don't get cut. I step back looking at the broken window, coming forward to pick up the rock that got thrown through the window. I spot her in the distance looking over her shoulder at me.

I throw the rock back through the broken window and help Tobi stand up so we can get out of here. "Why don't you lay down while I make a phone call."

"You're leaving?"

"No, I'm going downstairs to my office to call someone. I'll be up in a little while."

"Five minutes Harry. You can't possibly expect me to want to be alone after what just happened."

"Don't worry ok?" She stays silent and walks out. I go back through the nursery staircase and walk out to my office. I dial the number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we have a problem."

"Is she back?"

"Yes."

"Are you cashing in that favor?"

"Yeah, and I don't want Tobi to find out so get rid of her and do it quick."

"Alright give me a couple of days ok?"

"Alright, whatever it just better be done."

I hang up the phone and lean back in my desk chair. I'm going to keep Tobi and the girls safe and I don't care what I have to do to make sure that happens.

This chapter sucked ass lmao, but hey not every chapter is perfect. Who do you think threw the rock? Who do you think Harry called? If you haven't already noticed I'll be updating all this week. Except Friday and Sunday, also keep in mind that the book is ending soon.

Happy reading

-Kai