29 pt. 2

ZAYN

-

-

I take a drag from my cigarette when the phone goes off. "Lebbie, phone."

"Already on it." I continue to smoke my cigarette as Lebbie talks softly to someone on the phone. She hangs up and takes my cigarette bringing it to her lips. "Harry wants us to get rid of Petunia."

"How'd he find out we did that?"

"I don't know he just said, he was calling in his favor."

"Well we can't kill her."

"Why the fuck not?" She asks standing up and walking to the kitchen, I stand up and follow her.

"Because it would be suspicious." She grunts and pull out the box of weapons out from under the sink.

"Can we at least threaten her with one of these?"

"No, Leb we're gonna knock her out and drop her of in 0 territory."

"Bullshit."

"Do you wanna end up there with her?"

"Well, no."

"Then we drop her off and leave."

"How do we know she won't escape."

"You can't escape 0 territory. There are too many guards for her to get through."

"So how are we gonna get through?" She asks cleaning off her throwing knives.

"Those old guard uniforms should get us through. And I just got a new 0 chip so once she's in she won't be able to leave."

"Alright. I'm bringing these just in case." She gestures to her throwing knives and I roll my eyes lighting another cigarette.

----------------------------

"Go!" Lebbie shoots Petunia in the neck with the tranquilizer dart making her fall to the ground instantly. I follow behind and pick her up throwing her over my shoulder and walking back to the van.

Lebbie opens the doors and I throw her in the back, before walking to the front and starting the car. I take off my visor so I can see and wait for Lebbie to get in the car. "Success?"

"Not yet. If we can get her into 0 territory without a problem then it will be a success."

Lebbie nods staying silent taking off her visor as well as we start on our journey to 0 territory. The drive is silent and seems to take forever, I notice the sign saying that we're entering the outskirts of 2 territory. I grab my visor and slip it over my face, the gate starts to come into view and I look over to see that Lebbie already has her fake ID out.

I slow down and roll down my window holding out my ID for the guard to scan. He nods and opens the gate letting me drive forward. Lebbie jumps in the back grabbing Petunia's wrist and placing the 0 chip inside her skin.

She stirs in her sleep but she doesn't wake up yet. I pull the car into reverse and back into the 0 processing center. Lebbie opens the doors and I get out and throw Petunia over my shoulder again.

"How many?"

"Just this one." I lower my voice slightly and the guard nods taking her off my shoulder.

"Alright well go get your credits and pick up some more." He turns around and walks down the hall a thick metal door closing behind him.

We turn around to walk back to the van, when someone grabs my shoulder. I turn around and some other guard holds out two credit tickets. My eyes widen at the amount, and I stay silent waiting for the person to say something. That's the thing about guard uniform, you know who's behind that visor because of the dark tint.

"Here's your checks." A gruff voice comes from behind the mask, it sounds vaguely familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I nod and take them from their hand and turn around. "See you around 33006."

I turn around to see that the person has lifted their visor and Greg stands there with a smirk on his face. I gasp and pull Lebbie's arm. "Wha- Holy shit." She pulls out a throwing knife and chucks it at him and it quickly gets lodged in his chest.

He sputters out and drops to his knees. Lebbie runs over to him pulling her knife out and wiping the blood off it on his shirt, as he continues to choke on his own blood. I pull out my memory chip eraser and hold it up to all the cameras deleting the last 20 minutes just for safety measures.

I turn back to Lebbie who already has stripped Greg from his disguise. "Let's go?"

"Yeah." We walk back to the van and Lebbie gets in the back while I hop in the front quickly starting the car. "Two birds with one stone huh?"

She chuckles stripping out of her uniform. "I guess you could say that."

Well, that happened. I'm not updating tomorrow but I will have a chapter up on Saturday. Happy reading -Kai

Playthings [h.s.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें