20

A/n: ;)

I pace in my small room still angered at the audacity of Petunia. Tobi stares warily at me, she hasn't said a word to me since she followed me into the kitchen. She stands up from her seat on my bed and locks the door, I raise a brow and fold my arms over my chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I just figured if I left the door unlocked we'd get interrupted or something."

"What exactly would be getting interrupted Tobi?" I ask sitting down on the bed.

"I don't know, I just figured since you're angry you probably don't want someone just barging in. Ya know among other reasons." She says sitting down next to me.

I grab her hips and pull her onto my lap, biting my lip as I squeeze the the small amount of exposed flesh. "And what exactly would those other reasons be?"

"Umm I don't know."

"Oh well." I slide her off my lap and get up to unlock the door. "I'm going to go take a shower." I smirk to myself and look over my shoulder to see her jaw slack and she stays in the position I sat her in.

I walk into the bathroom and sigh in relief to see that it's empty. Probably because everyone else is sleeping, I walk straight to the middle stall which always has the hottest water. I turn it on and strip, throwing my clothes down the chute and grabbing a fresh pair out the pile.

I sit them down in the spot on the outside and step into the stall. Even though I'm the only person in here, the heat from the shower quickly fills the bathroom making it hard to see. The door opens but I don't turn because I could care less who it is.

I rub the bar of soap in my hair and close my eyes and stand under the shower head. I hum some random song Tobi was singing earlier as I try to get all the soap out my hair.

"Are you mad at me?"

I open my eyes in an instant wondering who just said that. I look at top of Tobi's which peeks over the stall door.

"I'm not mad at you. But I'm mad in general."

"Are you too mad to let me come in with you?" She bites her lip and blinks up at me.

"Sure come on." She nods pulling her shirt over her head, I quickly turn around when not wanting to get a boner. I go back to washing myself up and ignore the sound of Tobi shuffling behind me.

"Can I have the soap?"

"Yeah here you go." I turn around and hand her the small bar, while stepping out of the way so she can use the water. She thanks me silently humming the same tune I was earlier. She wiggles her hips to her little song.

I groan softly and try to quickly cover it up with a cough, but I know I'm unsuccessful when Tobi giggles and wiggles her hips again. I bite my lip as I try not to stare too much at her ass.

She continues to dance and my patience is wearing thin. I don't know if it's the little bit of anger left in me or what but I do know I shocked myself when I grab Tobi's hips and push her against the cold tile wall.

She presses her cheek on the tile and I stand behind her bringing my lips to her ear. "Is this what you wanted?"

She doesn't say anything instead she just nods, I use my foot to spread her legs apart keeping my hands on her hips.

"Use your words Tobi." I bring my mouth down to her neck dragging my teeth over the soft skin, even though we're under the hot water she shudders noticeably. I stop on the spot under her ear when she moans, making me stay in that spot and suck lightly.

I look at her hands as they attempt to reach out for something to grab onto, I take one of my hands off her hip and drag it slowly between her thighs. My fingertips graze her c.lit and she moans again. "Is this want you want?"  She nods once more and I take my fingers away. "Say it."

"This is what a want." I bring my fingers down again and she let's out a louder moan when I rub the sensitive bud. I bring my lips back to her neck softly kissing the heated skin, moving my fingers faster I feel her knees start to buckle. Her cheek still pressed against the wall, I use my feet to spread her legs even further as I remove my fingers.

"Stay quiet ok? I don't want to wake anyone up."

"What are y-"  She cuts herself off with a moan when I thrust into her. I pull her hips away from the wall allowing myself to reach a deeper spot.

I go slow, enjoying the sounds of her moans over the running water. Her hands continue to claw at the tiles and my grip on her hips tightens when I speed up slightly.

I pull out and turn her around, pushing her back against the cold tile making her whimper slightly. "Jump." I say softly as I pat the backs of her thighs, she listens without question.

She jumps and I grab her hips giving her the chance to wrap her legs around my waist. I buck my hips up into her again, my grip stays tight on her skin as I thrust up into her. She rests her head on the keeping her lip tucked between her teeth, I speed up and bring one hand off her hip and rest it on the wall by her head.

I hear the door open and place my palm over her mouth not letting up my pace as she moans against my hand. The soft pad of feet can be heard but no one can be seen. I press my chest against hers so that I can bury my face in her neck, she lets out choked sobs against my hand and I pull away to make sure that she's ok.

Her eyes are still closed, and her hair lay slick on her forehead as she leans her head back against the wall. I stop my movements when the shower right next to ours turns on. "You have got to be kidding me." I pull out once again and put Tobi down and she stands on wobbly feet giving me a raised brow. I lean down to whisper in her ear. "I don't really think you want someone to see us fucking against the wall do you?"

"Well, you can't really see anything in here."

I chuckle and turn her around, keeping my hands on her hips for a moment before stepping back to get the soap. "Don't worry about it, I'll make it up to you." I whisper, before dragging my teeth across her ear lobe.

Sorry for the late update I meant to post this yesterday but I got side tracked writing the first bit of my new fanfic. Which I'm going to post soon bc I said I would when I wrote the 20th chapter of this book.

Happy reading

-Kai

P.S: I write horrible smut. :)