22

A/n Double update. What what! For once my insomnia is actually good for something. P.S ;)

"I'm going to be a level six now!" Louis shouts excitedly holding the sheet of paper in his hands.

"Congrats Lou." I pat his back making the small boy jolt forward.

"What about you Harry?"

"Went back to being a two." I say holding out my sheet of paper. "What about you Tobi?"

"Back to being a three." She says letting out a loud sigh. "We'll at least we get to be together." She smiles up at me before hugging my waist.

"Yeah and I think I'm going to go visit my mother and then I'll go to my housing complex."

"Our."

"What?" I ask dryly picking up my bag off the floor.

"We have the same housing complex unit."

"Really?" I ask happily, I hope she's serious because I could really use some good news right now.

"Yeah."

"Well, I could visit her another time. Maybe we should break in our new home."

"Maybe we should." Tobi says lowly with a smile.

Louis clears his throat as his face flushes clearly uncomfortable with our interactions.

"Umm do you think I could stay with you guys?" He asks quietly looking down at the ground.

"I don't mind."

"Nor do I."

"Oh thank you guys." He hugs us both gently letting out a gentle sigh.

---------

I push the key into the door to our unit and wait for the click. The door pops open and Tobi and Louis rush inside.

I grab all the bags they left behind and lug them inside. I look around and my jaw drops and the simple beauty of our unit. It's the nicest thing I've never seen.

The floors are hardwood and have been polished, the walls are a light green and a large beige couch is pushed against the left wall. There is a small wall blocking the kitchen from the living room and two glass double doors that lead to a small balcony.

The bags slip from my hands as I walk down the small hallway to explore more of the complex. I open the first door to see a small blue room with a bed pushed into the corner and a little desk across from it.

I walk to the next room to find a bathroom, with just one shower. It will be nice to be able to shower on my own again. I also notice a bathtub and I smile closing the door and heading to the next room.

This room is a little but bigger than the first bedroom, but it is completely empty and the walls are painted a soft pink. There is a small window against the back wall that lets in a stream of light making the room feel very comforting.

I walk towards the last door figuring this will probably be Tobi and I's bedroom. "Wow." The walls are a dark gray and a large black bed sits in the center. There are two night side tables on each side, adorned with little reading lamps. A large dresser with a mirror sit across from the bed and there are two desks on each side.

"Oh my golly, this is so beautiful."

I turn around to look at Tobi who smiles happily and she peeks into the room from behind me.

"It really is, I can't believe it's ours."

"I can't believe it either." I grab Tobi's hand and pull her in front of me. "I think we should break in the new bed."

"And how would be do that?"

"I believe I have some unfinished business from last night."

She giggles and nods reaching under my arm to close the door and lock it. The second I hear the click my lips are on hers as grab her waist and lead her towards the bed.

When the bed hits the back of her legs she falls back and I sit beside her making her raise a questioning brow. I pull her sweater over her head and kiss her collar bones before flipping her onto her stomach.

She stays still and I pull my pants down discarding them on the floor along with my boxers. I push her skirt up her hips and loop my fingers in the waistband of her underwear.

I put two fingers in my mouth before slowly pushing them into her slick c.unt, making her moan out and fist the bed covers.

I pump my arm slowly, watching her knees buckle at the small amount of pleasure I'm giving her.  I pull them out and quickly replace them with my aching c.ock.

She buries her face in the blanket as I grab her hips and thrust into her slowly.

"Faster."

"No." I keep my slow pace, and wrap some of her curls around my fist. Her head lift up and her knees buckle slightly making me speed up just enough so I can hear moans again.

"H-har-" Her words get cut off with her moans and cries of pleasure. I take that as I good sign and speed up like she asked me to keeping my grip on her hair.

Her name leaves my lips repeatedly and can be heard over the sound of the harsh slapping of our skin. I let go of her hair and lean down to place kisses along her back which makes her shudder slightly.

I bring my free hand back to her hip, rubbing small circles on the soft skin with my thumb, I as I push myself into her deeper and harder.

Her cries get louder and my tongue grazes over her shoulder blades, loving the taste of her sweet skin on my tongue.

"Harry I'm-" She chokes on her words as her knees finally buckle. She cums and I pull out quickly, as she lay still under me breathing heavily.

I pump my still hard c.ock feeling the knot in the pit of my stomach get stronger. I let out a loud groan when I finally release and cum and Tobi's butt. I get off the bed and grab my boxers and unlock the door.

I run straight to the bathroom and wet a paper towel before quickly walking back into the room and cleaning Tobi off.

She rolls over and brushes her sweaty curls out the way as I pull her skirt back down over her hips smiling at her before falling back onto our bed.

Everytime I write "cock" I think of chicken and I have to take a break from laughing so hard. I just wanted to give you guys a feel for their new place and write a little smut bc why not am I right? Lol hope you enjoyed it.

Happy reading

-Kai