57- The Ultimate Wepon

Start from the beginning

Snatching the phone from her, I briefly nodded. "Yeah whatever."

"The phone will beep when you are to wrap up your conversation and will automatically hang up after I've decided you've had long enough whether you've said your good byes or not."

"Yeah whatever." I repeated. "Now please leave!"

Kathrine glared at me firmly for only a moment before leaving. I waited for a few moments before thinking about who it was I'd call. Claire never answered unknown numbers so she probably wouldn't answer me. Red had told me his phone was destroyed when he was first captured by Team Rift so again it would be a waste. My only chance would be Silver. I gently hit the buttons to call my brother. The phone buzzed once, then twice. Tears gathered on the third as I silently begged for Silver to pick up. He did.

"Who is this!?" Silver snapped into the speaker, obviously not recognising the number.

For a few seconds I stayed quiet, tears in my eyes - simply unable to be contained- before I managed to stutter out my words. "S-silver-- It's me... I-it's Emma." For a few moments Silver was quiet and I'd thought he might have hung up or something. "Silver?"

"Yeah, sorry I'm here." Silver replied, sounding worried and somewhat flustered. "Did you escape again? Claire told me and Red everything."

"No, I'm still here."

"Are you hurt?"

"Yes..."

"Where does it hurt? Is it bad?

"Everywhere. Silver when she bought me back here, Kathrine chained me up on my knees and I had to stay like that for days and now everything hurts and I don't think I can walk because it just all hurts." I burst into tears, sobbing to myself as I clutched the phone to my ear. Serenity put a hand on my shoulder and gently rubbed the spot in effort to calm me. "I'm scared Silver, I'm so scared. I want to go home."

"Hey, it'll be okay Em." Silver replied, sounding very much concerned. "Do you know where I am? I'm right outside with Red and Claire and pretty much a whole army. We're trying our best to get to you and we will, I promise. Okay, we'll be there soon. Everything will be okay."

"I'm still scared Silver, please hurry and please don't get hurt."

"Hey, calm down. Don't worry about me, I'll stay safe okay. I was actually just taking a break to heal my Pokémon when you called..." Silver explained. "Actually, Red would be around here too." The sound of Silver moving around came muffled though the speaker. "So if you're still in Team Rifts Headquarters how did you get a phone? Did you steal it or something?"

"No, I'm going to be moved tomorrow and whatever Team Rift is planning, it's happening soon and--- and this is the last chance I'll get to speak to you before then so Kathrine said I could make a phone call..."

"Oh... sorry give me a moment. I found Red." The mic went muffled for just a minute before speaker phone was turned on from Silver's end. "Hey, Red can hear you now."

"Hey Emma." Red greeted. "How you holding up?"

"I don't know... Red I'm just so scared, more scared then I've ever been before and I hate it! I hate being weak and I hate being so vulnerable. Anyone could do anything to me and I just would not be able to stop it at all. My legs are so sore and weak then I need to get Serenity's help just to walk anywhere."