Chapter 18

YOU KNOW WHAT? WE'RE JUST GOING TO DO A LITTLE SKIPPY-SKIP TO WHEN THEY HAVE SCHOOL OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY BORING. Don't worry though, nothing happens. Just like my life. ON TO THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's finally school!" I say to Levy. We were waiting around in History for Ms.Vermillion to get there. I mean, we were early but still.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this Levy-Chan, but I'm actually glad to be here!"

Levy laughed and put down her book.

"I'm right with you Lu-Chan! I'm fine with having days off but that was too much. It was so boring!"

"Ugh, tell me about. I just slept the whole week." I say. It's sounds like I'm joking but I'm not. I was literally so bored, I just slept. So nobody missed anything about my life. Levy and I talked some more until Ms. Vermillion bursted through the door.

"Sorry-pant-I'm late-pant-teacher-sound of a dying animal-meeting." Ms. Vermillion said panting. She stood up straight and then walked to the front of the door.

"Welcome back students! Did you enjoy your small vacation?"

Her question was met with multiple responses like grunts and what-not. I looked around the room but I didn't spot a certain person. Where's Nastu? I think to myself. I don't think I've ever seen him skip class or anything like that. So where is he?

Ms. Vermillion then started talking about a war that happened hundreds of years ago. All I got from the lesson was that there was n empire called the Alvarez Empire and that empire and a different went at war. The Alvarez sent their best, called The Spriggan 12, and an army for back up to fight the other side. The other side was made up of many different armies that all wanted to end the Alvarez Empire so they worked together with the citizens. Eventually, the other side, which I forgot what it was called, won and peace followed after the war. Then everyone lived happily ever after(hopefully).

The lesson was so boring that I almost fell asleep.  Weird, considering all I did with the time off was sleep. Am I dying? I ask myself. I would look it up but honestly I'm too scared to.

The bell rang and we had to go to our next class. I rushed out the door and went to my locker. I dropped my history textbook in it, grabbed my English textbook, closed my locker, and then went to my class.

My teacher for this class was Mr. Capricorn. The only person in my English class that I know-know is Lisanna. We sit next to each other and we help each other stay awake. I sat down in my seat and waited for Lisanna to get here. The bell rang but she still wasn't here. After about five minutes she came stumbling in through the doors. Everyone was staring at her, me included. She sat down in her seat and threw her bag next to her.

"Ms. Strauss. You're late."

"I know."

"Mind telling me why?"

"If I must. Ok, so you see, I was born in-"

"I didn't ask for a life story Ms. Strauss. I only care about why your late to my class."

The whole class started laughing loudly and I saw Lisanna had a smirk on her face.

"Well you should've specified."

"Ms. Strauss. Last warning."

"Ok fine, lighten up. I missed the bus and neither my sister or brother could drive me. Happy?"

Without the attitude please, but yes. Thank you."

Everyone starts laughing again but this time Lisanna looks annoyed. Mr. Capricorn started teaching about Shakespeare and poems and more boring stuff. Look, just because I'm a newbie author doesn't mean I have to pay attention in English ok? It was near the end of class when I leaned over to Lisanna and asked what was wrong.