Chapter 2- Mr. Pinky

*Lucy's POV*
I FINALLY found the office! I didn't have my schedule yet so I went looking for the office, and let's just say I spent about 30 minutes to try to find the stupid room. It also didn't help how frigging big this school is!!! The first bell also rung after I was looking for maybe 10 minutes so I was pretty much all on my own for trying to find it.

I opened the door only to be scared by someone yelling loudly. I peeked around the door and saw 2 more doors, but they were labeled as Nurse Porlysicua (I don't think I spelled that right, I'm so sorry!) and the other door was labeled Principal Makarov. That's also where the yelling was coming from.

"How may I help you?"

"Eek!" I turned around to see a beautiful woman with white hair that looked like snow and crystal blue eyes look at me curiously.

I wonder if she's a part-time model, I thought to myself. I mean, saying she was pretty was an under-exaggeration. She was most likely the definition of beauty.

"Umm, are you ok? You've been standing there staring at nothing for a while" she said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Yea I'm fine. I was just wondering what my schedule and locker is" I said shyly.

"You must be the new student! Your names Lucy right? Lucy Heartfilia?"

"Yes that's me but could I just be called Lucy? I don't want anyone to know my last name but the staff, is that ok?" I asked.

"That's fine! My names Mirajane Strauss by the way! But you can call me Mira," Mira said cheerfully.

"Um ok. But what about my schedule and stuff?"

"Oh that! Right right" Mira shuffled through some papers on the reception desk until she found whatever she was looking for.

"Here you go! You still have about 10 minutes so you could probably go to your first class if you wanted to. Ms. Vermillion's(? Is there one or two l's I really can't remember, which makes me kinda sad) class is pretty much down the hall to the left, third on the right" Mira informed me.

"Ok thanks. And nice to meet you!" I said happily.

Maybe this time it is going to be different. Maybe it's going to be good just like mother told me.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone shoving me to the side.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL GET BACK HERE!!!"

"Whatever Gramps," the guy known as 'Natsu' said. I looked at him to see something that you don't usually see on normal human beings.

Pink hair. Huh. That is the most weird thing I think I have ever seen. Well second to the time I saw a guy with blue hair wearing a cape and probably cosplaying in the middle of the streets.

"It's salmon, not pink" Mr. Pinky said without looking at me.

He read my mind! I shall accuse him of witchcraft with his pink hair and whatnot, I thought to myself.

I decided to go to my first class, but what I least expected was that I was basically following Mr.Pinky. He saw me following him and asked,"What do you want?"

Ouch, my feelings. I bet he's also Mr. Tough guy but he enjoys spending time with puppies and kittens and a lot of cute and adorable and fuzzy wuzzly animals!

"Are you just going to stand there or what?" Mr. Pinky asked me coldly.

"Are you heading to Ms. Vermillion's class right now?"

"Ya"

"Cool! Then you can show me the way Mr. Pinky!" I said with excitement, pointing at him.

"Oi, you who callin Mr. Pinky?"

"You, idiot, we're the only ones out here" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever"

He suddenly stopped and I bumped into him, causing me to fall back a little.

"What are the heck are you doing!?"

He sighed, annoyed, and pointed to a plaque next the door.

Ms. Vermillion's History Class

"I totally new that was there" I mumbled to myself.

Mr. Pinky just grunted which ticked me off. Does this guy have any other emotions, I mean c'mon!!

He opened the door and walked in only getting looks from a couple of people. I walked in slightly after that closing the door which made a lot of noise. Now that caught everyone's attention.

You have got to be kidding me

-----------------------------------------------------
Ta-Da!! Another chapter done! Go me!
But I feel like I have the worst memory in human history. I didn't even remember how I did the whole *Lucy's POV*. I mean I literally forgot how I did it in the last chapter even though I looked at it maybe 2 minutes before writing this chapter.

So, ya

Yay me [-3-]

Anyway, till next chapter (hopefully) - FairySlayer7

Banana