Chapter 13 - MONDAYS SUCK

-Lucy's POV-
The sky was dark, with different stars dotting the sky. Young Lucy and her mother were on the balcony of their mansion, with Young Lucy looking at the stars with a telescope while her mother was helping her find different constellations.

Young Lucy was smiling as she looked at all the stars. She told her mother that her smile was maybe brighter than the stars, and Lucy's mother just laughed. They were both enjoying looking at the stars.

But, all of a sudden, everything shifted. The bright twinkling stars were gone, replaced with the blinding sun. Young Lucy looked around confused and saw her mother standing there. She looked frail, pale, and sick. But she insisted on spending time with her daughter anyway. Lucy was running around their giant garden, acting like a magical fairy.

Lucy turned to ask her mother if she wanted to be the Queen of the Fairies, but Lucy's mother had fainted and was laying in the grass. Lucy screamed and cried and when a maid finally found them, it was too late. The sickness that had been eating away at Lucy's mom had finally ate every part of her.

Then the dream shifted yet again, but this time, Lucy was a little older. Lucy was in her room, her door locked, and all her windows open. She had been crying, and even though she was young, she thought it would be easy if-
----------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a start and drenched in sweat. I've had that dream before, and I hates how it ends. When I was stretching, my alarm clock went off making me jump. I hurried to turn it off because it was already annoying me. I was trying to think about what day it was, and then it hit me.

MONDAY A.K.A. ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER

I flopped on my bed and started to hate everything and everyone. I stayed up late working on my novel, just for funsies, and now I was starting to regret it.

"How am I going to go through the day without killing someone?" I asked to no one really. I sat on my bed for a couple more minutes before deciding to get ready. I put on my uniform, put my hair in its signature hairstyle, ate some food, and then left. When I reached the school I was completely out of breath.

"I really should start working out," I said between breaths.

"Yeah no kidding. You weren't even running that fast."

I turned my head to see who said that and saw Natsu.

"Haha, so funny," I said sarcastically, shaking my head. He laughed and walked past me into the school.

I turned around and was met with a few different faces. There was Levy, Lisanna, and Erza. Lisanna looked excited, Levy looked like she was insane, and Erza looked like she always did, but surprised.

"What?" I asked. Their stares made me feel really uncomfortable.

"Did. You. Just. Talk. To. Natsu. Dragneel?" Levy asked me, stepping closer to me with each word.

"Well, I wouldn't really call it talking..." I said confused.

"But you admit you said something to him, right?" Lisanna asked me.

"Umm yeah I guess so," I replied. Erza, Levy, and Lisanna all exchanged looks and I started to get worried.

This can't be good, I thought to myself.

They all nodded to each other and started to walk away. I stood there dumbfounded before trying to catch up with them.

"Wait guys! What were you talking about? Why did you want to know if I was talking to Natsu?" I asked.

They kept walking but Lisanna turned around and said, "I ship it." That's it. That's all she said. And then she walked away.

What?
~Timeskip~
I was in my class that's right before lunch, and I was freakin starving. I may of ate breakfast, but still. I was doodling some flowers on my paper when the bell rang. I started putting things into my bag when a random girl stopped at my desk.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Dragneel-san asked me to give this to you," she said handing me a note.

"Oh, um thank you," I responded. She nodded and left. I opened the note and read it. Well, I tried to read but the handwriting was awful. All I could make out something about lunch on the school rooftop. I shrugged and stuffed the note in my backpack.

As I was getting lunch, Levy asked me if I was going to sit with them.

"Um, I was actually going to eat on the rooftop, and maybe also finish some homework." I said. It was true, I just left
out the part about Natsu.

"Oh ok. That's fine! How about tomorrow then?" Levy asked.

"Yeah sure!" I said happily. Levy nodded and walked away, probably to find who we usually eat lunch with. I went up to the rooftop and found Natsu waiting for me.

"Took you long enough," Natsu said without looking me. He was too focused on his food apparently to look at me. Hmph.

"Oh just shut up," I said as I sat down across from him. I started eating but all of a sudden, Natsu stopped and started staring at me.

Why is everyone staring at me?

"What!?"

"Nothing really. I was just looking at you," Natsu said.

"Ok"

We ate in awkward silence and it was making me so uncomfortable.

"Hey Natsu?"

"Yeah"

"Why did you want me to meet you up here? We aren't talking about anything." I asked. He must've not known himself because he spent 5 minutes trying to come up with a reason.

"Honestly, I don't really know. I guess I just wanted to see if you would actually come up here." Natsu said while picking no at his food.

"Oh ok. I was just wondering," I said. I was so thankful when the bell rang because it meant not having to sit in awkward silence anymore.
~Another Timeskip~
FINALLY, it was the end of the day. Every single class I had dragged on and on and I might've fallen asleep in my last class, but I can't actually remember.

I just wanted to get home and sleep. Is that too much to ask for!?
----------------------------------------------------
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys. How's it going? I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY ME! But sorry about not updating for who knows how long. I've just been really, really, really lazy. And school isn't really helping either. Also, how long should this book even be? I was thinking about it, and I didn't know if it should be short or longer.....
Anyways, till next time
-FairySlayer7

I'm so evil