Chapter 4-I Don't Think He Likes Me

-Lucy's POV-
I spent the whole lunchtime talking with Levy and everyone else. They were all really nice and I think I made a good choice of meeting Levy. The bell rang and everyone went to go to their 5th hour class.

I have math with Mr. Conbolt(Romeo's dad).

*Sigh* I hate math, I thought to myself as I dragged my feet to the math classroom. When I turned the corner I accidentally bumped into someone and said quick sorry before looking up to see who it was.

Mr.Pinky!?

He glared at me before giving a tsk and then walking away, making sure to bump my shoulder in the process. I wasn't expecting Mr. Pinky to do that so I jumped a bit. I walked into the classroom and saw that Lisanna was in my class.

She saw me and waved me over to where she was. Since I didn't know what else to do, I started walking over to where Lisanna was sitting.

"Sup Lucy," Lisanna said to me enthusiastically. She looked like she was going to explode, she was that happy.

"Nothing really" I said slowly, "How about you? You seem really happy."

"That's because I just saw the guy I like! His names Bixlow and he's kinda weird but at the same time kinda cute," Lisanna said everything in one breath.

I can barely say "How's it going?" in one breath, how did she say all of that in ONE breath!?

"That's awesome Lisanna!"

"I know! So Lucy, what about you? Got any boys you got your eye on yet?"

I shook my head no and said, "But I do know someone that I think hates me."

"Really? Who?"

"Mr. Pinky"

Lisanna gave me a weird face and then I realized I didn't even tell her or anyone else about Mr. Pinky.

"Mr. Pinky. You know, the guy with the serious face and pink hair. That guy," I told Lisanna so she wouldn't be confused.

"Don't you mean Natsu Dragneel?"

"Yea sure. That guy. I don't think he likes me too much," I said, a little sad.

"Don't worry about him. He's like that to everyone. But no one knows why. I don't think I've ever even seen him be in a positive mood before," Lisanna informed me.

That's weird. I wonder what's going on in his life

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a male voice start talking. I decided not to pay attention because it sounded like he wasn't talkin about anything important.

Instead I started to think about Mr. Pinky.

What was his name again? Natzu Dragnelt? Nastu Dragbeel? Oh! Natsu Dragneel! That's what I was trying to remember. I wonder what's going on in his head. And if he does actually dislike me, why? I don't think I did anything wrong. Well I did call him Mr. Pinky but that's totally different! If only I could read minds. Actually, no, never mind that would be a bad idea.

I felt my arm being stabbed by a pencil and saw Lisanna "poking" me.

"You okay? You look a little pale. Do you need to go to the nurse?" Lisanna asked me, worry laced in with her voice.

"I'm fine, just a little tired I guess."

"Well ok, whatever you say"

We spent the whole class period just messing around, not really do anything. Lisanna and I just sat at our desks talking to each other. But while I was talking to Lisanna, I couldn't stop thinking about reasons Mr. Pinky would dislike me. I currently have at least 20 reasons but the list just continues.

The bell rung and me and Lisanna got up and walked to the door. As I stepped into the hallway and I was, once again, almost knocked over.

I swear if Mr. Pinky runs into me one more time, I'm going to punch him in the face and then just walk away.

Ha, it is Mr. Pinky! I won nothing but the satisfaction of winning my own made up argument, which not everyone can do that I'm so talented.

Mr. Pinky glared at me then walked away. I puffed my cheeks out in a pouty way.

What are you hiding from me Mr. Pinky?
-----------------------------------------------------
This chapter would've been longer but I'm really tired and it's currently 2:24 a.m. but I should be sleeping, but I don't want tttttooooo. But I'm so tiredddddd.

My goal though is to update at least every night which I guess is working but whatever

Anyway, till next chapter(hopefully) - FairySlayer7