s e v e n t e e n

Elliot's POV

My eyes flittered open. My arm around the love of my life. I had it all, everything I've ever wanted. An amazing career, kids who I love to death, and the first woman I've ever truly loved. There was no happier story then mine.

I leaned over and whispered into Livs ear,

"Good Morning, My Livi Love."

She flipped around and pushed her head into my chest, with a smile across her face. We laid there for what felt like an eternity. Until the doorbell rang throughout the apartment.

"I'll get it" I mumbled

Grabbing my sweats from the floor, I crept into the living room to answer the door. Slowly creaking it open, the one and only Kathy stood ahead.

"Where is she huh Elliot!?" She screamed attempting to push me out of the way.

Holding her back, "Who, and why the hell are you here!?"

"That little whore, Olivia. I know you're with her Elliot. You're just going to leave you're family for her, HUH!"

Trying to keep my voice down in anger,"Do not call her a whore, understand. And you were the one who told me not to come home, you were going to divorce me, and take the kids! So don't even try to blame me."

"Okay, maybe I was wrong. I need you, the kids need you." Her eyes still filled with ice

"No, not this time. The past 17 god damn years I let you fool me. Not this time, for the first time I'm happy, with my life. And I refuse to let any bitch like you take that away from me. And I don't care if you go through with the divorce because I- Liv and I will. And WE will have the kids, not you. You're an alcoholic abusive person, there's no way you're fit to me a mother. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB!" At this point I was yelling, I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Wow Elliot, you're really doing this huh? You're just gonna act like i mean nothing to you? Cause guess what, no matter what you think i'm still the mother of your children." She spoke with a smirk, before two officers grabbed her arms to pull her out. Her legs flying everywhere, her trying to get a hand on me.

"I didn't call in anyone, why are you all here."

The tall muscular one spoke up, "She did." He said pointing behind me at Liv.

Tears filling her eyes, I ran over to her,

"Shh, why are you crying."

"Because Elliot I love you so much. And I couldn't just watch her yelling at you, like a dog."

"We'll wipe them away, because it's over now. You're the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I plan on starting our own family, starting with Maureen, Kathleen, and Dickie. We're going to have kids of our own. And you're going to be a real mother to mine."

More tears started falling out, with her arms gripped tightly around me.

"Do you really think we can do that El?"

"Yes, yes I do." Holding her in my arms.

THATS A WRAP! For now at least. They're will most likely be a second book. But for now I just wanted to say how i've appreciated the support and love from this story. You guys really encouraged me throughout it, and so I just wanted to give a huge thank you. Love You!

I'm also working on an original story. So if you guys want you can follow me so you get notified when i release the first chapter.