s i x

Third Person POV
"GIVE IT BACK!" Dickie yelled at his mom

All the yelling woke Elliot up from his nap. He must've been out because when he looked at the clock it was 5:47. As he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, Dickie ran up to him and jumped on him.

"Mommy took my sippy cup Daddy!"
Dickie pouted

Elliot looked up to see Kathy putting Dickies sippy cup on top of the fridge. She turned around and shot him a stern look. Like he had did something wrong.

"Well why did you take it Kathy?" El asked

"Since when do I need to explain myself to you" Kathy shouted

Elliot sat Dickie down on the couch while he walked over to get his cup off the fridge. When he reached for it, Kathy grabbed his arm with her nails digging into him.

"Don't you dare" Kathy said

El could smell the alcohol on her breathe.

"Kathy have you been drinking?!" Elliot   whispered while pulling away from her.

"Hell no." Kathy shouted

Kathy looked up at the cup and then over at Dickie who had gotten up and walked over to be with his Dad. She snatched it off the fridge,

"You want it so bad, take it." She said chucking it at Dickies head.

Dickie immediately started crying and screaming. Elliot picked him up and put him over his shoulder.

"What the hell has gotten into you Kathy!" El screamed

"EXUSE ME WHO ARE YOU TO BE TALKING LIKE THAT TO ME!?" Kathy slurred

Maureen and Kathleen both ran down the stairs after hearing all the commotion going on. Elliot handed off Dickie to Maureen so she could make sure he was okay. Kathleen walked up to her mother to see what had happened

"What are you doing mom?" She asked

"WELL YOUR GOD DAMN FATHER WAS BEING A DUMBASS AND TRIED GIVING DICKIE BACK HIS CUP AFTER I TOOK IT."

"I think you need to go to bed Kathy. Now. Before anyone else gets hurt." Elliot said sternly

Kathy walked a few steps up to him and slapped him as hard as she could. But El wasn't going to hit her back, even if she was acting like that he could never hit a woman. He just held his hand on Dickie and watched as Kathy stumbled up the stairs. After she was upstairs with the door closed he walked over to Maureen and Dickie to see how they were.

"Why did mommy hit me?" Dickie asked

"Your mommy was acting a little crazy tonight kiddo I'm just glad that she didn't do anymore" El said while rubbing the bump that the sippy cup had left.

Elliot didn't want him and the kids to stay there tonight. He pulled out his phone and went through his contacts he stopped at 'Liv' but as he was about to call her, he had remembered, what had happened today.

"Shit." He whispered under his breathe

So he took the kids up to Dickies room where he wanted all of them to sleep. He watched as all of them slowly fell asleep, Dickie first then Maureen lastly Kathleen.

Elliot decided to make sure Kathy was asleep so he opened his bedroom door and saw Kathy passed out of the bed on top of the blankets.

A/N~ Hey. Sorry this is a short chapter but I've been a little busy. I hope you still liked it. bai