t e n

Olivia's POV

*SMUT WARNING*

Brian started his hand up my dress and grabbed my breasts. I just wanted to black out, but I couldn't. Everyday for the past 6 years I caught, and put away creeps, but now I have one on top of me. I couldn't move, even though i wanted to, my body wouldn't allow it. I could feel Brian moving his hand down my stomach and tearing off my underwear. He had so much strength over me, i felt powerless. I heard him pull down his pants and underwear. He slowly put it inside of me, I lost my breath all I could do was cry. It went on for what felt like hours, but it was only about 15 minutes. When he finished, he threw me to the ground, grabbed his underwear, and stumbled off to bed.

"Your welcome, you whore." He laughed

I gripped onto my legs and pulled them close to my chest. I laid there softly sobbing, until i finally fell asleep. When I woke up, I felt like i had been hit with a boulder. I was so sore, and i could feel a bump on the back of my head from him pinning me against the wall. Before I could even start getting up, I had to listen to find out if Brian was still home. There wasn't any sound coming from any of the other rooms in my apartment, so the coast was clear. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, the mirror stood me still in the face, with my smeared mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. I had bruises all over my body. All i wanted was to shower and get rid of the feeling of him on me. So I stripped down and let the hot water run all down my body. I must've washed myself at least 3 times before stepping out. As I walked into my bedroom I remembered the underwear and dress i was wearing last night. While still in my towel I went back into the living room to pick them up. When i turned around, my phone was laying on the counter. I picked it up and stared at it.

"Who do I call? Should I even call anyone? I know its going to happen again, but Brian has the resources to really hurt me." I scrolled through my contacts until i got to 'El'. I hesitantly reached for the call button, but it hit me

"Really Olivia, Do you actually think he wants anything to do with you? He threw you out of his life, with no thought about it."

I just sat my phone back down and headed off to my closet. Laying on my floor was a pair of light grey sweatpants and my white T-shirt. I slid them over my head, and legs. I didn't want to go to work, my second day and I'm already taking off. I had no excuse either, because I had no intention of telling anyone. So instead I turned on my TV and laid on the couch curled up into a ball. Every so often I would have small flash backs of last night. I eventually got the sleep that i had been lacking.

"Get the fuck up." I felt someone smack my back as hard as they could

"Oww." I whimpered.

My eyes were still adjusting to the light, but i could make out that it was Brian standing over me.

"Who do you think you are, sleeping on my couch. Get the fuck up and get me something to eat bitch." He said yanking me off of it.

I didn't want to disobey him, so I did what he asked. I made him a frozen dinner, and a glass of water. But since Brian was so distracted with what ever he was watching, i slipped in a few sleeping pills. Not enough to hurt him, but enough for me to sneak out of the apartment. I knew what had to be done. I slowly approached him drink in one hand and his dinner in the other. As i laid it down on the coffee table he pulled me down onto the couch. He flipped me over so i was underneath of him.

"Shit. I don't have enough time to get out." I thought while trying to wiggle away

Brian smacked me across the face for trying to get away. He raised my shirt over top of my head and held down my arms. I could feel him slowly removing my pants and then underwear. I started quietly crying. Then he took off his too, and laid on top of me. It was happening again, the second night in a row, i let him rape me. He slipped inside of me, and then back out this went on for about, 10 minutes. Until he got tired, he put his pants back on and threw me off the couch. I felt so violated, i was so tired of it.

"I have to get out of here. I can't keep letting him do this." I thought to myself as i was grabbing my clothes back.

I stepped back, and watched as he ate, and drank what I gave him. Slowly he laid down and fell asleep.

"This is it, Olivia. Your gonna get out of here." I was so ready to leave him and try to get some help. "Where am I gonna go. I have no family. This is the only place i have."

I honestly didn't have it planned out at all. So I just grabbed my duffle bag and some clothes, my toothbrush, and my phone. As i closed the door behind me, I had a thought.

"Elliots the only one i can trust right now, I have to talk to him."

A/N~ Cliffhanger much?? I hope you liked this one. 300 reads!! Im really trying to keep updating, but I'm in a little bit of a writers block. Okay well I'm done ranting. But thank you for reading this. baiiii