f i f t e e n

Olivias POV

"I-I love y-you too."

We sat on the couch for what felt like an eternity. My head laid on his chest, I could feel his heart beating. He held me so tightly in his arms. I could feel myself slowly drifting away, into my thoughts. Before I knew it I was asleep, dreaming about Elliot and having a family with him.

*TIME SKIP*

My eyes opened to see El's face looking down, still asleep. He slept with his mouth opened, so he looked hilarious. I started laughing softly, but I couldn't keep it in any longer, it burst out.

He shot up and screamed. My stomach started hurting so bad from the laughing.

"What are you laughing at?!" He chuckled

"Y-Y-Your face, when you sleep is hilarious." I stuttered

He rolled his eyes and smiled. Before standing up and walking over to the bathroom.

God, am I really in Love with Elliot Stabler? I've know him the past 7 years, and I've always had a little feeling for him but, Kathy. Kathy has always stood in between, El and I. But now that she's out of the picture, maybe, just maybe I could have a chance with him.

"Hey! I'm going to run to the store and get some toiletries, need anything?" He asked me

"Oh, well if you could, I kind of want some bananas."

"Of course, no problem, I'll be back" He grabbed his sweatshirt and keys and walked out the door

So I stood up, and looked around.

"This place is a mess.." I mumbled

I figured that if El was going to stay with me, then I should clean up a little. I bent over to pick up some of Brians old clothes, they still smelled like beer. It made me want to cry because all of the memories started coming back. It was horrible but I just had to keep cleaning. After around 10 minutes, the apartment looked better then it had. All of Brians things were in the trash. So I went back into my room and decided to change. I picked out my turquoise V-neck with a pair of light gray shorts. I slipped them on and grabbed my pajamas to throw into the wash.

"Liv, I'm back, and I got you, your bananas."

I started laughing quietly, I thought it was funny how he got the bananas, even though that's what I asked for.

He picked up his bag of stuff and walked into the bathroom to shower. I jut sat on my couch and started thinking about what we said last night.

My thought was interrupted with El walking into my living with only a towel on. I'm not going to lie, he didn't look that bad.

"I know this isn't the most professional setting, but I can't get what we said out of my head, Liv. Because I love you, I really do, and I'm sorry if I put the pressure on you to say what you did last night. But I can't just ignore my feelings for you, Olivia I've been in love with you since the day you walked into that squad room. I've seen you go through so much and I've wanted to be there through so much more of it but I was with Kathy and I was scared of what she might do. So all I need to know is, Do you love me?"

"Elliot, I've always had a weird feeling about you but I've never really addressed it until now. But I me at what I said last night, that's for sure. I know I've said that to other people in the past but your the first that I've really meant it to. Elliot, I love you."

He leaned down to me and lifted me off the couch so he could hold me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on for dear life. I never thought this day would come, the day where all my dreams come true, but here we are.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered into my ear

"Why would you ever need to be sorry?"

"I've put you through hell and back in the past seven years, and I'm so sorry, I never want you to be hurt again."

I started tearing up, he cares so much, no ones ever cared as much as him. He's always been the one I could count on, no matter what.

"El, your the only one who could hurt me, and I'd still love you."

He pushed me back and starred me in the eyes, his blue eyes sparked, he leaned in, and kissed me. I kissed back, but I was in shock. I was so surprised, of what just a happened. He leaned back and broke it first.

"Liv, I promise I won't ever hurt you again."

"It's okay Elliot, I'm going to get hurt sometimes."

"Not as long as I'm here to protect you."

I smiled "So, what are we planning on eating tonight?"

"Well I could go out and get Chinese?" He said

"Sounds good to me, but you might want to get dressed first." I said looking down at his towel

His face started turning red, " Oh shit, I forgot"

So he walked back into my room, to find some of his clothes. From past times he stayed over, he had left some clothes.

A/N~i am so sorry! I haven't updated this in a while, I've been sick and working on something else, so I'm going to have something bigger coming out soon. but I'll try and update this more. I hope you liked it, and next one will be out soon. baiiiii