t w e l e v e

Elliot's POV

The bright street lights blinded me as i drove down the dark road looking to my left and right, for a nice hotel for Liv. I finally found one, it wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. Im still in shock, from what I saw in that hospital room. No one deserves that, especially Olivia.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot, and looked into the back seat for her duffle bag. It wasn't even zipped up all the way, I could not even imagine how fast she must of walked out of that apartment. I picked it up and threw it over my shoulder, before I woke up Liv, I just sat there looking at her for a minute or two. She had curled up into the fetal position and looked so small and sweet. Her hair was pulled up into a messed up ponytail, but she still looked amazing. I eventually leaned over and put my hand on her arm,

"Liv, we're at the hotel." I whispered

"Hmmm?" She looked up at with her sleepy brown eyes

"Come one, Ill help you get inside."

I put her arm around my shoulder and helped her start walking to the glass door. I sat her down on the chair so i could ask for a room.

"Can I have a room under Stabler, a two queen?"

"Im sorry all we have left is a one queen, will that do?"

I looked back over at Liv, and back to the man. It might actually be a little better, Liv might feel safer.

"Yeah, that'll work."

"Okay, room 36"

"Thank you but, if anyone other then myself or her attempts to get a key to that room call this number, or the police. Understand?" I stared him right in the face then wrote down my number

"Y-Yes" He said frightened

I picked Liv up, and let her walk most of the way until she got tired, so I carried her. When we got to the room, I wanted her to get some sleep so i laid her down on to the bed. 

"El, please dont leave." She begged

I threw her stuff onto a chair in the corner, and sat down on the bed with her.

"Olivia, theres no way Im going to leave you. Ever again." I said holding her head close to my chest. 

I laid back, with her in my arms. I felt like i could protect her from anything and everything. She was out like a light, after I knew she was safe I slowly started falling asleep myself

"Please! Please get off me! Stop! Im sorry Brian." Liv said slapping me awake

I shot up and looked over to see her still asleep but having a nightmare.

"Liv! Wake up! Its Elliot, y-your okay."

She opened her tear filled eyes, "Im so sorry El, I hit you."

"Shh, its okay you didn't mean to." I said pulled her into a tight hug

We laid back down but this time i didn't fall back asleep just in case, she wold have another night mare.

*TIME SKIP*

The hours flew by, because next thing I knew it was 6:00 am. I had to get to work, but this time i was going to bring Liv so that we could get her statement done. It would have to be early so no one would see her there. I slid from underneath of her arms, and went through her duffle bag, so i could get her into some new clothes. as I lifted up a navy blue shirt, i saw a photo. It was the same photo I used to have on my desk, the one of me and her, at the birthday last year. I was almost in tears, because she looked so happy in the picture. But Brian had hurt her, seriously hurt her and I was determined to catch him and put him away for life, for what he did to Liv. 

I laid out a new outfit for her to wear, it was that navy blue v-neck and a pair of jeans. I didn't bring anything with me, but i had a change of clothes in my locker at work. So i tip toed over to Liv sleeping peacefully,

"Wake up, we're gonna get to the precinct to get your statement." I uttered

She flipped over on to her other side, "What if we dont get him?" 

"I dont care what it takes we'll catch him."

She finished getting dressed, so I grabbed her keys and we started on our way to the precinct. When we pulled in I heard her exhale one big breathe.

"What is it?" I asked

"I've been wanting to come back, but not like this." She said looking out the window

"You'll be able to if you still want to, when this is all over."

"El, this job was my everything, and my whole life is still with it. But before i come back, I have to heal, I've worked with enough victims to know it takes time."

"Well, as soon as your ready we'll be waiting for you."

We got out of the car and rode the elevator to the squad room. Cragen walked up to Liv, 

"Olivia! What are you doing here?"

I pulled him off to the side,

"Capt, were here to report a rape."

"Oh okay, who's the victim?"

"Liv is." I whispered

He just turned and stared at Liv, "Who did it Elliot?"

"Cassidy, Brian Cassidy."

I explained the story to Cragen, and he took both of us to his office, and closed the blinds. He took out a notepad, and started asking Liv all the normal questions. I hated seeing her have to relive it over again, she cried the whole time. Never in the past 6 years with her had I ever seen her so upset. I just wanted to hold her, comfort her, make her feel safe. But I couldn't do that with Cragen in the room, he might start to think that we were together. 

The last few questions weren't the worst so she started calming down, and wiping her eyes. After it was finished she stood straight up and looked Cragen in the face, 

"Look, I know I'm a mess and all, but Im here and I'll do anything to put him away." She said taking a deep breath in.

As she turned around to open the door, i leaned over to Cragen and told him, "We got a rape kit done last night at Mercy hospital they should already have the results, so you could give them a call."

Cragen nodded, "Will do."

I followed Liv out to the squad room, Munch and Fin both stood up, Fin walked over to her, 

"What happened, you look like you just got hit by a bus?" 

I shot him a stern look, before he took her over to his desk, to be interrogated again by himself and Munch. I stood back so she could catch up with them, I could tell when she finally told them because Fin leaned over and pulled her into a hug. All I could hear was Liv quietly crying. 

Out of no where, Dani walked in and threw her arms around my neck. I was so confused, but I watched as Liv turned around locking eyes with me giving me teary eyed look, just before storming out of the squad room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~ 500 reads!! Thank you guys so much. I hope you liked this chapter. Chapter 13 will be out in a few days.