s i x t e e n

*SMUT WARNING*

Elliot's POV

I left the apartment, so I could go pick up some food for us. Chinese sounded best so, that's what we decided on. But as I walked in the restaurant there she was, Dani Beck. All I wanted was to avoid her at all costs, but there wasn't much of a choice, since I had to go in.

"Hey Elliot!" She called out

"Oh hey Dani"

"I heard about Brian, shame really." She said smerking , but bowing her head

Wait what?! Did she just say that it was a shame he killed himself. Honestly he deserved it, for what he did to Liv. If he hadn't of pulled the trigger, I would've.

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"I wish that he would've shot that whore right square in the head." She said rolling her eyes

Who, Who the fuck does she think she is. Talking about Liv, like that. Is she out of her mind. This isn't the Dani I knew about a week ago. But I couldn't do anything about it, since we were in a crowed public place.

"Dani. Don't you ever-I mean EVER talk about Olivia that away again. Because I swear I will have your ass." I whispered into her ear

She just looked away, and I ordered my food. But as I picked it up and started out the door, she said something. It wasn't that clear but I could make out the words that were the most important,

"She-better-watch-her-back."

When I got into my car, I just sat there thinking about what she had said. Did she just publicly threaten Liv, without her even being here. What could she possibly have against Olivia. It doesn't really matter anyway, because I'll be there to protect her. But for now I have to get this food to her, she's probably so hungry.

So I rushed back to the apartment food in hand. When she opened the door, a small smile formed on her face. I could feel my heart melt. She had to be one of the cutest human beings alive. But that was the thing about her, she could be an adorable baby at times, but at others, she could be sexy as can be. She was the perfect person, and I couldn't believe that she was finally mine.

"Well you gonna come in, or just torture me with that smell." She chuckled

I stepped into the door, "I got your egg rolls"

"Thanks, but I'm starving." She said reaching for the bag "You okay? You look a little freaked out."

Shit. Do I tell her about Dani? What if she freaks, or has a panic attack.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry, I haven't eaten since yesterday." I faked a smile

Even eating, she was still beautiful. I don't know how i kept in all my feelings all these years.

Olivias POV

The food was delicious. But what I really wanted was the fortune cookie. As I finished my meal, I reached for the cookie, but so did Elliot. I looked up, for our eyes to meet, staring in his deep blue eyes, made me feel as if we were the only people in the world. He started a smile on his face, causing me to forget about the cookie. Him as well, as he leaned into me, causing our lips to meet. His arm pulled me closer, while mine wrapped around his neck. Not stopping to break the kiss. He threw my legs around his waist, and started off to the bedroom. Laying me down first, he began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing every muscle, and scar he had. I could feel his hands running down my body reaching for the seam of my shirt, he gripped onto it and slowly pulled it off. Leaving me in my red matte bra.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right." he whispered into my ear

He started kissing all down my neck, moving down my body, when he got to my waist, i slid from under him and pushed him down. This time I was in control, so i started my hand tracing over every muscle on his body, i reached my hand down to the waistband of his pants, slowly pulling them off. Exposing him hard as a rock. I peered up to his eyes, for permission, but all he could let out was a groan. Using only my mouth, I pulled off his boxers. After they were thrown on the floor, I lifted my hands up, one on his inner thigh, and the other doing slow movements on his member. Earning moan after moan, he finally took the control over me. He threw me under him, yanking off my panties while tearing them a little. Whispering dirty things into my ears, I could feel the warmth of his body hovering over me. My body started tingling all over, he turned his head to make eye contact with me, I could tell he was ready. So i just nodded, he leaned in closer to me, as his member entered my body. I moaned with excitement, he began going in and out multiple times. Until he got so far in, I felt an orgasm coming.

"Liv, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned

All i could manage to get out was a loud and powerful moan of his name, setting him off. After he was finished, he flipped down next to me. And pulled me into his arms.

"You know I love you right?" He whispered

"Do you, think i couldn't?" I giggled

He just kissed my forehead, and cuddled me for the rest of the night.

A/N~ Hope you guys enjoyed! We're almost at 1,000 reads. Thank you all so much. baiii