f o u r

Third Person POV

Elliot was disappointed, angry, and confused by what Kathy wanted. He just stared at her with a frown on his face. But Kathy didn't get the message he was trying to send her. Because she slowly pushed El on the bed. She tried getting on top of him and started pulling his shirt off.

"What do you think your doing." He said while pushing her off of him

"What do you mean Elliot?"

"I mean you trying to get me in bed! You just told me to leave my partner and leave my team. And then you expect me to have SEX with you Kathy?!"

"Really that's the problem here. Wow Elliot you rather risk our marriage for your job?" Kathy shouted

"No I would never do that and you know that. But there's also no way in hell that I'm leaving that precent."

"Fine. But you have to ask for a new partner Elliot. You don't have a choice it's me or Olivia. Do you love me?

"I'll think about Kathy. Ok? And of course I Love You." Elliot smiled as he kissed his wife's forehead.

"Good I appreciate it El."

Elliot decided to get some sleep so he wouldn't be so tired at work tomorrow. But while he was laying in bed all he could think about was Olivia and what his life would be like without her. Yeah, his marriage would be better. But would his life? El decided to just sleep on it.

*TIME SKIP*

Elliot woke up that morning, with his back turned to Kathy. He had to get up and get ready to drop the kids off at school. He grabbed a suit for work, along with a black tie. He peered over at Kathy and snuck out of the room. When he got downstairs Maureen was packing Dickies lunch and Kathleen was putting on a pair of black flats. Kathleen looked up at up him, with heavy black eyeliner.

"Kathleen Stabler! What in the world is on your eyes?"

"Dad it's just eyeliner calm down"

"No get that off your eyes now Kathleen"

"Mom would let me wear it" She mumbled while walking over to the bathroom

"Don't you dare ever compare me to your mother" Elliot whispered into Kathleen's ear so Dickie wouldn't hear. While Kathleen was in the bathroom taking off the eyeliner El hugged Dickie and thanked Maureen for the help. He grabbed his keys and picked up Dickie. He opened his car door and set him in his seat and buckled his seatbelt. He made Kathleen sit in front and Maureen in back with Dickie. No one really talked the way there which Elliot found weird cause normal he can't get his kids to shut up.

He dropped off The girls first then Dickie at Pre school before getting to work. When he pulled in the garage he saw Liv walking to the elevator and called out to her,

"Hey Liv!!"

She turned around and smiled. Seeing her smile had him feel empty inside because he knew he would have to tell her about the decision he was having to make. When he walked up to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him into a 'friend hug'.

"Your in a good mood aren't you" Elliot said with a fake smile

"Yep I've been really good lately actually." Olivia said with a laugh

They rode the elevator up, and got to their floor. They each walked over to their own desks. Elliot took out some file folders filled with some case work in them. And handed them out to Munch, Fin, and Liv to look over. They all just discussed it but Elliot was distracted, from thinking about how he would tell Liv.

Until Elliot pulled away from the group, and took Olivia with him. He brought her into one of the interrogation rooms, to talk about what Kathy asked him to do. He shut the door behind them.

"What are we doing in here" Olivia asked

"Look Olivia we have to talk" El said. Olivia knew that this was serious because Elliot almost never used her whole name.

"Yeah okay what is it?"

"Me and Kathy were talking last night.."

"What about?"

"Remember that I really don't wanna do this  Honestly it physically hurts me to say this. But I think we should ask Cragian for new partners."

Olivia just say there staring blankly into Elliot's eyes. He could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Elliot Stabler. We've been through thick and thin. I've gotten you through some tough shit. And you've done the same for me. And I know that there's nothing that we wouldn't do for each other. I would never want to wreck your marriage. But if this is what you think needs to be done then fine." Liv said pretty much balling.

Elliot couldn't even say sorry or bye or anything before Olivia walked out. She grabbed her jacket and walked right out the door with Fin trying to get her attention. Elliot ran after him and told him to just leave her alone. Fin turned around and said,

"What the fuck did you do Elliot!?" while shoving El.

"I-I honestly don't know." Elliot said with a raspy voice.

A/N~ Hi! This is the end of chapter four. I hope you liked it. I'm planning on Updating this story every one to three days. Thanks for reading it I really appreciate it! baiiii