f o u r t e e n

Elliots POV

All i could do was watch Liv, after she blacked out the paramedics took over. The heart monitors went off, so there was a little bit of a panic. And not to lie I felt like i was going to vomit, from the fear. When we pulled up to the ER entrance they wheeled her back, to see what was going on. I was so upset, I walked outside and started punching the wall with all my strength. I just started screaming and crying.

I felt someone shake me, i turned around to see Cragen, "Elliot calm down!"

"NO! WHAT IF SOMETHINGS REALLY WRONG! WHAT IF SHE DOESNT MAKE IT! I CANT FUCKING LOSE HER DON!" I gripped on to him

"Elliot she's a strong woman, she'll make it."

I stood there crying onto Cragens shoulder for, as long as I could. When I was finished I started to make my way back inside, with everyone else.

*TIME SKIP*

"Elliot Stabler?"

I jumped up from my seat, "Thats me."

"Well your listed as Olivia Bensons next of kin, so would you like to see her."

"Please."

"Well she had a mini heart attack, so it wasn't that big but we did have to stabilize her. We're also gonna keep her over night for observations."

I could feel tears of joy forming in my eyes, "Thank you, thank you so much."

He opened the door for me, I saw Liv laying laying there with oxygen leading into her nose.

"She's still out of it, but if you want to stay your welcome to." The doctor smiled shutting the door

I walked over to the side of her bed and sat down in the chair. My eyes were a mess and my hands look disgusting, I did not want liv to wake up to me looking like this. So i went over to the sink and rinsed off my face and hands.

"El?"

I jerked around, "Olivia!"

"Did we get him?"

"Dont you remember?"

"Not really, the last thing i remember is Brian holding the gun to my head."

"Oh. Well h-he shot himself."

"Really?!"

"Yes, its over Liv, its finally over."I leaned in and picked her up, all i wanted was to hold her in my arms

She finally let go, "Where is everyone?"

"There outside waiting, do you want me to get them?"

"Yes, please."

I walked out back to the waiting room,

"She's awake."I smiled

They all shot up and ran back to the room.

"I'm so glad your okay Olivia." Casey whispered leaning over on to Liv

Everyone just caught up and started talking about the case. After while, everyone was gone and it was only me and Liv left.

"Hey, have you talked to Kathy yet?" She asked

My heart dropped, I wasn't going to tell her what had been going on with me and Kathy so all i said was,

"Oh no, I'm actually gonna go call her now, if thats fine."

"Y-Yeah of course."

I turned around and walked out into the hallway, to pull out my phone. 46 missed calls, 37 voicemails, 118 missed texts. All from Kathy, and you know I understand, I mean I haven't been home in about three days. I redialed her number and pressed call,

"Hey Kathy, I know I haven-"

"No Elliot not this fucking time, theres no sorry this time."

"Have you been drinking again?" Her words were slurring together and she was cursing like no tomorrow. I had no idea what to say

"You know what Elliot, YES, YES I HAVE BEEN DRINKING, BUT GUESS WHAT YOU CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, CAUSE YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO COME HOME."

"What! Kathy I pay those god damn bills, you dont work or anything."

"I WON"T HAVE TO CAUSE GUESS WHAT, IM DIVORCING YOU! AND IM GONNA GET ALL THAT MONEY!"

"Kathy, I dont care anymore, go ahead divorce me. You won't get a penny out of it though."

"OH AND IM KEEPING THE KIDS!"

After that she hung up. Who does she think she is? Taking away my kids, theres no way in hell. But I can't go back there, anyways. Should I tell Liv? She's gone through a lot lately, I'll wait.

I walked back into her hospital room, she had fell asleep. So I decided to grab a few chairs back my self a bed. Before I laid down, I stood over Liv, I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

*TIME SKIP*

I heard the door open, so I jumped up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up sir. Im just here to help her get ready to leave."

"Oh. Do you have the time?"

"Yeah, its 10 in the morning."

"Oh thank you."

I turned to see Liv already sitting up, so I jumped over to try and help her.

"Its okay El I got it."

"No, I know you want to do it on your own but its better if I help."

"Fine" She sighed

So I lifted her up and sat her down into a wheelchair the nurse was pushing. She was already so strong, even after what happened. I was so proud of her. The nurse walked with us down to the elevator and out to the car to put Liv in. After that the nurse took the wheelchair back inside and we drove over to Liv's apartment. When we pulled up to the doors I parked, and helped her walk up to her door. She sat down on the couch,

"I know Kathy probably wants you home, El but if you can, could you stay with me."

This was my chance to tell her what was going on, I have to take it

"Well actually, the past few months, Kathy and I have been having issues, she's been drinking so much, to the point that she hits the kids. And yesterday when I called her, she was drunk and told me that she was divorcing me, and that I'm not allowed to be in that house along with the fact she threaten to keep my kids."

"Elliot, Im so sorry, thats really hard to go through, come here."

I slowly approached her and sat down. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'll be here if you need to talk."

"Thanks Liv, you know what? You've always been here for me, no matter what. Even though I've caused you so much pain, you've always stuck by my side. Olivia, I love you."

A/N~ Cliffhanger?? Thank you for 600 reads! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, the nest one will be out soon. baiiii