t h i r t e e n

Elliots POV

I was furious at Dani. But i didn't know exactly why.

"What the hell are you doing Dani?!" I shouted pushing her away.

"What do you mean El? And who was that?"

"Don't EVER call me El again, understand. And who she is, is not any of your business." I aggressively yelled into her face

Munch walked over to me to try to calm me down but, I knocked his hand off to run after Liv. I turned my head to see Dani looking confused staring me down. First place I was going to look was the women's restroom.

"Liv?"I knocked

"Don't even Elliot, I'm not in the mood for your explaining."

"I honestly dont care if you wanna hear or not cause your getting this all wrong."

She didn't answer this time

"Trust me Olivia, theres not anything going on with me and Dani, and nothing ever will."

"Elliot, she's my replacement, and you know how close we got, and so fast too. Im just scared, I don't know why I just am." I could hear the shakiness in her voice

She opened the door with red blotched eyes, I wrapped my arms around her, and squeezed her tightly.

"Liv, Ill never be able to replace you."

I drove Liv back to the hotel. She said that she would be okay for a couple hours, so I had to get back to work to help out on the case. I honestly didn't want to leave her side, but she said that it would be good for her to take some time to herself.

It was pretty late so not many people would be here. But when I walked in the doorway there stood, Fin, Munch, Cragen, and Casey.

"Glad you finally decided to join us." Casey laughed.

I just nodded and walked to my desk.

Munch hung up the phone, "Hey! I just got a location on Cassidy."

"Great Ill go and get a signed arrest warrant" Casey said picking up her cell

"We already have enough evidence?" I questioned

"Well with the DNA from the rape kit, and with Olivia's statement, yes we can get him."

"Thank you. So much you guys, Liv's gonna be so thankful. But, Munch where is he."

"Well Some traffic cams caught him heading down to Queens, they said he pulled into a hotel parking lot."

"Are you fucking kidding?! What hotel"

"Hampton Inn, why?"

"We have to get there now!" I screamed

"Why?" Cragen asked

"Thats the hotel Liv's staying in!" I gripped the gun on my waist and sprinted to the elevator

This isn't happening, Liv'll be alright Elliot. Don't panic, you've been in so many of these situations. But this is different its Olivia, I dont care what happens, Im going get her. I thought to myself.

Olivias POV

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone was at my door, It must be Elliot. I guess he left his key here. I stood up and turned off the TV.

"Hold on El, give me a second."

I slowly cracked the door, to see non other then Brian.

"Miss me baby?" He said shoving me back into the room. He grabbed the chair from the corner and pushed it against the door to barrack me in.

I attempted to scream but he slid his hand over my mouth, "Don't you dare, bitch."

I felt him push a gun hard against my back.

This is it, Olivia, this is it. Theres no one to save you this time, this is where its going to end. Brian slammed me against the bed and started taking off my clothes, first my shirt, then my pants.

"You thought that you could just run away, to Elliot. Like he's your Prince Charming, like he's your hero. Well guess what, your my bitch."

I laid there crying, all i wanted was Elliot, i needed him. I heard Brian unzip his pants, until the door flew open. Brian threw me off the bed and stood behind me, the gun pointed at my head. Me in my bra and underwear in front of my whole squad.

"Put the god damn gun down Cassidy!" Elliot yelled

Fin started up beside El.

"The only way I'm getting out of here is in a body bag, might as while take a whore down with me."

"You've done enough, your going down for life. No matter what you do." Fin said

"Fine, Ill make it easy." I heard Brian's finger reach for the trigger.

Just when he was about to pull it, he pushed me and put to his head.

*BANG*

There was blood everywhere, Elliot threw down his gun and pulled me into his arms.

I was hyperventilating, and balling my eyes out. I felt him pull the blanket off the bed to cover me up. I felt him sprinting out the doors and into the ambulance, he laid me down onto the stretcher. The paramedics had to put an oxygen mask on me and let Elliot squeeze it. Everything starting going black, the last thing i saw was Elliot face, and him talking. But the words were all slurred.

A/N~ Thanks for reading this one. Hope you guys liked it, It took me awhile to figure out how i wanted to do it, But I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. baiiii