s e v e n

Elliot's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see my alarm clock staring me in the face. I squinted to see the time, 6:00 am. I had to be at work by 9:00. So I got up and looked over to see Kathy still sound asleep. There was no way I wasn't going to talk to her about what happened last night. But first I had to get dressed and get the kids up for school.

Third Person POV

Elliot scanned his closet, for a shirt and pants to wear. He found his usual, a white button up shirt and a pair of black dress pants. On his waist he slid on a black leather belt. As he shut the bedroom door, Kathleen walked over to him,

"Have you seen my blue dress dad?" She asked

"Shh. Your moms still sleeping. But have you checked the laundry room. I think Mom washed it." Elliot whispered

"Oh ok. Thanks. But dad I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Last night, while you were sleeping, you were talking about Olivia. Is everything okay with her?"

Elliot didn't know what to tell Kathleen. He didn't want to lie to her but he wasn't sure if she could handle the truth. He thought that she might be mad at Kathy if he told her.

"Yeah. Yeah it's all good between us." He whispered.

"Okay good. Cause I really love Liv, Dad." Kathleen said with a smile.

Olivia was almost like a second mom to Kathleen. Because the majority of the time, when ever Kathleen did something wrong or got hurt, she would call Olivia before anyone else.

Elliot made the kids breakfast. All three walked in the kitchen dressed and with their backpacks on. As they finished their food, Elliot grabbed his keys. They all got into his car and
started on their way.

"Listen guys, Moms going to pick you all up. But DO NOT speak of last night. Understand?" El said looking into his rear view mirror.

"mhmm" they all responded

He dropped off everyone and drove to the precinct, he pulled into the garage. As he got on the elevator, it hit him,

"Liv. She's not going to be there."

He froze. The last time Liv wasn't there was two years ago when she went undercover in Oregon. That was painful enough to go through, and she was only gone for 2 months.

When the elevator doors opened, he saw a curly blond haired lady, by Livs desk. He slowly approached her. As he peered over her shoulder, he could see that all of Livs stuff was gone.

Dani's POV

I heard someone coming up behind me. I jerked around, it was a man.

"I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't just creep up on someone with a gun." He said

"It's ok. My names Dani." I said laughing a little

"Oh. I guess your my new partner? I'm Elliot."

It got kind of quiet and awkward so I decided to break the silence by asking him,

"Yeah. If you don't mind me asking what happened to your last?"

It took him a minute or two to speak again. I guess, I shouldn't of asked

"O-Oh I do actually kinda mind, sorry." Elliot said.

That's weird why wouldn't he tell me. Was it like a big deal? Did they die? Did they quit? Hmm

"Oh okay. S-Sorry I brought it up." I stuttered

I sat down and started unpacking. I looked over to see him making coffee. He was making two cups though. I thought it was for me, but when he went to turn around he just stopped and threw it away.

I just decided to ignore how weird he was being, and started setting up my pictures on the edge of my desk. I had one of my dog, Jupiter. And another one of me and my late Husband Micheal. Elliot had walked over to Fins desk, I already talked to Fin when I first walked in. He was pretty nice but in a serious way. I decided to take a peek over on to Elliot's desk. I saw a photo of what I'm guessing is his family. And another one of him and this woman with brown hair. They must of taken it at a party because they both had drinks in their hands. I guess it was like his best friend or something.

Elliot's POV

I finished talking to Fin, when I turned around to see Dani leaning over, to see the pictures I had on my desk. I quickly walked over, so she jumped back into her seat. I looked down at my photos, I saw that she was staring at the one of me and Liv, we took at her birthday last year. So I grabbed it and threw it into the top drawer. Because frankly I didn't want to even think about Liv because I knew that if I did then I would probably break down.

It was a pretty calm day until we got a call from a man on Main Street. He had saw a teenage girl getting pulled into a van screaming. So since it was Danis first day I decided to teach her a little bit about SVU. We jumped into the squad car and drove down to Main Street to question the man who made the call. When we got there there was about two other cop cars along with 6 officers. I let Dani question him. She seemed like she sort of knew what she was doing.

I zoned out for a second and remembered a case me and Liv once had like this one. We got the guy. And he got 15 to 25 years for kidnapping. I could feel myself grinning a little.

Dani snapped her fingers to get me out of it.

"The guy said that the vans licenses plate said, 418 G but he couldn't remember the last two letters or the state it had on it. But he did say that the logo on the side said Gigi's flowers."

"That's probably enough to run it through, Gigi's website." I responded

We let the other officers handle the man who made the call so that we could go and try to track down that van.

A/N~ Hey! First off we hit 100 reads. I can't even explain how thankful I am. Also I made this one a little longer to make up for the last one. I hope you enjoyed it. baiiii