19

To put it simply, Lilith had finally awoken after scratching the metaphorical 'wall' the deadly sins had put up in her mind, causing her to remember who she truly was. (A/N: Definitely not taking ideas from Spn lol)
She had the heavenly virtues cornered and ready to imprison, however they had already left their vessels, leaving her with the unconscious bodies of teenagers to play with. It was.... interesting. Lilith had, one by one, slowly pulled apart each limb of each boy; taking joy from the screams of pain and fear. She had experimented with various ways of murder: squeezing them to death, slicing them apart, slowly pulling apart each and every feature of a boy until he finally died. She had seven dolls to play with, so she might as well had fun with them. Bangtan stared at the scene in front of them, their bodies frozen and faces in utter shock.

"Woah..." Namjoon gaped, his mouth parted slightly.

Nari, who now claimed back her title as the heir to hell with the name Lilith, hadn't a speck of blood on her- she's always hated getting dirty. Staines and mess were never her thing.

"How pretty~" she exclaimed as she brushed her forefinger along a pool of blood. "I haven't smelled the sweetness of death in years."

"Well.. uh-"

"Welcome back Lilith!!!" Taehyung launched at her, wanting to embrace the girl as soon as possible.

"Fuck off, I'm mad at all of you" She crossed her arms, halting Taehyung mid-leap.

"Aw, come on Lilith... Do you know how long we've waited for you to come back?" The now pouting boy replied, his hands fiddling with eachother as they itched to latch on to her.

"Well, I could of came back sooner but SOME PEOPLE decided to make me mortal." Lilith scoffed as she rolled her eyes at the seven boys. She strode out the alleyway, brushing off minuscule specks of dirt and dust from her light blue jean jacket, ignoring the seven boys who were now trailing behind her.

She sharply turned around, surprising the boy's in the process, "I wish to feed."

"Rigggghhht... about that.... You can't...." Namjoon mumbled, the last part of the sentence being barely audible.

Jin stepped in, sighing heavily, "you can't eat- yet."

Lillith gritted her teeth in annoyance-these boys were really testing her. "And why..." she furrowed her eyebrows whilst pinching the bridge of her nose, sighing, "why can I not feed?"

"Master had instructed us not to give you food until you kill at least thirteen people"

"that you knew, as Nari" Jimin added.

"I have already killed seven... I just have to kill six more." she looked back at the gang of seven, smirking.

"RUN" Namjoon commanded, his voice full of fear. Maleficent laughter emitted from Lilith as she clapped her hand twice, making six boys stop. The seventh hasn't even started running-it just wasn't his thing.

"Yoongi, wanna watch?"

"sure" he said sitting down on the pavement, next to her.

"I'll make this short, since i'm hungry" And with one click of her fingers, all six heads popped off, an audible snap and crack was heard as they did. The limp bodies fell on the floor as she clapped once more, releasing the bodies.

"May I feed now?"

"Yup... Lets go back home. I'm sure Mistress has cooked something for you." Yoongi said as he offered Lilith his arm to hold, to which she gladly accepted. He clicked his fingers, and at once, the two disappeared into nothing, with only a remanence of black mist hovering at where they stood.

[unedited]