18

2 Days

As each day passed, Nari couldn't help but to grow even more curious than before. She had multiple questions, like if this was all a trick, or if Suga really had information about her. Often she would question if this was worth neglecting her best friends, but assurance came when she reinforced to herself that this was merely temporary.

Other than the curiosity, her fondness for Suga grew along with it, surprisingly. She came to admire the boy for his wiseness, as he had made her realize many things about the world and how evil would be blatantly presented almost everywhere. She came to realize small things about Suga, like how his pink gums would make an appearance whenever he smiled, or he would act 'cold' or unbothered when trying to care for her. When he would wake up from his naps, Nari also noticed how his voice lowered by at least two octaves, the raspiness and smoothness laced throughout each sound he made. To her, Suga was like her brother that she never had, or maybe even a father that she never knew. She now realized she could find comfort in her 'ex-bully', in contrast to the prior terror and anxiety she use to feel around him.

The two friends were now walking aimlessly around the small town near their school. It was already the end of the school day and they both decided to hang out for a while since it was Friday. Once in a while they would look at the clothing displays presented in the shop windows, or stop to buy a small snack to nibble as they strolled through. They turned a corner to make their way to their favorite ice cream parlor, when Suga suddenly yanked Nari back behind the wall. The two saw a group of thirteen guys standing in the alleyway, face to face with each other. The six BTS boys and the seven GOT7 boys met eye to eye, glares and hatred littered throughout her faces.

"Tell us what you know and we'll do the same."

"Know about what? everything seems fine to me" Namjoon smirked, his voice sounding provocative in order to aggravate Jaebum.

"About why that girl keeps going with Yoongi and not with us."

Nari's expression dropped once Jaebum referenced her as 'that girl'. Was that all she was to them? Just a girl?

"Lilith's return is near. If I were you, I would start preparing your little city up there instead of trying to keep her here. There's no point trying." The white haired boy neared closer and closer to the now wide-eyed Jaebum.

"What do you mean? Has she remembered?"

"Nope" Namjoons expression softened as he backed away. "But she will in abouuuut... give or take, five minutes"

"Jaebum? " All thirteen boy's heads shot towards the slowly approaching girl.

"We'll leave you guys alone" Jungkook smirked as the whole of Bangtan walked towards the exit of the alleyway.

"Stay." Nari ordered. Her head was hung low and her head faced the ground, but there something different about her.

"You boys don't wanna stay to watch the show, do you?" She croaked with a slight smirk to her side profile.

[Unedited]

Tadaaaaaa~
I've returned with more ideas! Hope you guys were doing well whilst I was gone :)

-JJ