7

Nari had now engulfed herself deeper into her fluffy blanket, covering her ears in hopes that the boy outside her door would give up. He had been murmuring for her to open the door whilst knocking constantly for the past five minutes.

She heard a faint 'ding' followed by a heavy sigh from the other side. All at once, the annoying noises ceased to continue, the only thing that she could hear was the instability of her own breathing as she tried to figure out if he had left or not.

Maybe he had finally given up?

"Nari..."

Nevermind.

"I have to go... I'm sorry again" He paused, his hand resting in the door nob.

"I don't know if you're still awake or not, but I want to to see me differently from now on. I don't want you to see me as one of them. Even if I hang around with them. We all have a complicated relationship with each other which I hope to explain to you one day. If you let me."

He hoped that she was awake to hear everything. To be truthful, he wasn't sure if she was awake earlier, he had just heard her shuffling around and the whole snoring thing was another attempt for him to get her to open the door.

Soon after, his slow yet heavy footsteps grew further and further away from her and all the noises made by the boy ceased at once. She was finally left alone once again.
---------------- ----------------

"For fucks sake Namjoon you can't just call me whenever you want. I have a life of my own too" Suga ruffled in hair in annoyance as he exited the building. His hands gradually turns numb the further he walked; he was desperate to shove his hands in his pockets but the 'Controlling Asshole' had called him.

"Yoongi it's 2:30 in the morning. What the hell are you doing?"

Yoongi's breathing momentarily stopped as his mind came up with numerous possibilities to what he could say.

"I went out for a drink... I've had a lot on my mind recently."

"You know you can talk to us about anything right? We're brothers. Don't forget that. No matter what it is, we'll help you get through your problem, just like always."

A light hum was given in response.

"So, what was it you wanted me to do again?"

"Tae lost control again and we've run out of bandages. We're gonna need some more thread too."

It was definitely known to all of them that Taehyung had a small anger problem. His outbursts would often end in a bloody mess, whether that blood be from himself of the unfortunate person that would happen to be near him.

"Aish, this kid" Suga scratched his head in annoyance, "alright. I'll be home in 10"

<Unedited>