10

[Suga's POV]

We entered the classroom hoping she wasn't here today; but of course, she sat at her desk scribbling away who-knows-what onto her note book. She looked so calm until the group minimized the distance between us and her, and the whole time, her eyes flickered from her book onto me. She looks so scared.

Her eyes were pleading for me to do something, but what could I do? It's six against one, and I can't go against the contract.

"Annyeong Nari!" Tae exclaimed as he flicked her hair around. Unsurprisingly she flinched at his touch, slightly backing away from the boy.

"Aw come on girl, I didn't-"

Mr Cho burst into the class room, actually early for class for the first time. His hair was uncombed and his glasses hung on the tip of his nose, ready to fall off at any given moment.

"Take your seats my beloved students. We have new students coming in today"

Bangtan thankfully backed away from Nari with me following behind, making your way to our assigned desk to wait for the new comers to enter.

"We will have 3 coming today, 3 coming tomorrow and one coming next week. I expect that all of you will make them feel comfortable here."

I looked towards Nari and she seemed uninterested in all of this as she looked down at her notebook once again. She should take this chance to make friends with these people. She won't be alone anymore.

"Without further a due, please welcome your new class mates!"

The whole class turned their heads towards the door, anticipating their arrival. The first person to walk out was a boy who had extremely skinny legs -even skinnier than mine- which resembled twigs off a winter tree. He had a slightly tanned completion which complemented his chocolate brown hair.

Following was someone who emitted an extremely calming aura. His eyes looked soft as he scanned the faces of those in the classroom. His slight smile completes his kind and innocent look.

With a slight delay, the last person walked into the room. He gave out a powerful feeling; that of which I had taken a disliking to. It was extremely alarming to me that his eyes instantly locked with mine the moment he walked into the room until he had reached the front of class.

The girls all swooned over the new guys as twig legs combed his hands through his hair. It was as if they had done the most amazing thing on earth every time they moved or even breathed as collective "Wah~" and "Ah~" sounds came from the female audience.

They're not even that good looking... thirsty ass bitches...

"Please introduce yourselves to everyone, boys"

"Ah, nae." All three boys bowed respectively to the the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is BamBam, nice to meet you!"

"Annyeong! My name is Youngjae, I look forward to knowing you all!"

"Annyeong, my name is yugyeom."

The whole class pointlessly clapped after their introductions. Geeze, all they did was say their names and they already get a reward.

"Alright. Well, i'm gonna give you guys a free period so you can get to know the new students. I will need a volunteer to help them settle in and show them around school."

As soon as Mr Cho finished his sentence, almost every girl raised their hand, along with a few guys here and there. You could almost feel their desperation to get close to the boys.

"Why don't you guys pick someone since so many are willing to help you?"

The boys nodded their heads and immediately made their choice. As if planned, they all pointed towards one direction in perfect sync. The whole class followed the direction of their fingers to a girl who's face was caked in makeup; Dara, the class slut. So that's the kind of men they are...

"OH MY GOD, ME? DONT WORRY OPPAS I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND-"

Yugyeom scowled at the overly excited girl, "Not you. The girl behind you."

<Unedited>