14

[Nari's POV]
4 days

I've made an agreement, and I have to keep to it. It's going to be hard, but all I have to do is avoid my boys for five days. Five long days.

Getting to class wasn't as torturous as before. Sure, people would still stare at me out of hatred for 'stealing their oppas', but that doesn't really bother me anymore. They've taught me how to love myself a little bit more, how to take no notice of, what Jackson called them, "dem hayters".

I took my seat, waiting for our home room teacher to enter. Within two minutes of peaceful waiting, they strolled in.

"NANAAAAAAAAA!"

Oh boy, this is gonna be hard.

The worst thing about this is that I have to refrain from talking to them, or tell them about the deal. I hope they'll understand once this is over. I honestly have no idea how i'm going to avoid them. They're in all of my classes and they sit next to me. Maybe if I just pretend to be sick they'll leave me alone.

"Hey Nana, where'd you go yesterday? I waited for you but u never showed..." disappointment laced Marks voice. Upon hearing him, the feeling of guilt sprung into my heart.

I'm sorry Mark. I'm sorry everyone.

A fake cough escaped my lips as I slowly rested my head on my folded arms. I'll go with the sick act; maybe it'll be believable.

"Nari, are you alright?" Mark turned to Jinyoung, his face full of concern. "Jinyoung, I think there's something wrong with her". Being the good guys they are, they all came to me to see if I was okay- but of course, I couldn't answer.

"Move."

I heard footsteps move in front of me, and i'm assuming that was Got7 (The name those dorks came up with for theirselves) moving to make the usual protective human shield they make whenever someone who could be a threat to me comes near.

"Leave her alone, she's sick." Jb replied, his voice sounding deep and husky. It's pretty scary, actually.

"Well she's gonna feel even more sick if u crowd around her, you idiots" I've distinguished that the person is Suga, and for once i'm sort of grateful he's come. He's agreed to help me stay away from them throughout this deal; and even though I detest his presence alone, I need the information he holds.

"Get up Nari. I'll take you to the infirmary"

"I don't think she wants to-"

I took that as my que to leave before anything starts to happen. Suga grabbed my bags and followed me out the door, whilst the whole of Got7 was left, to my assumption, dumbfounded by my actions. I would be too if I were them. It's not exactly natural for the victim to comply to be with its bully.

"You alright?"

I glared at him, my stomach being a washing machine of emotions that primarily consisted of hatred towards Suga and guilt towards Got7.

"Oh yeah. I'm perfectly fine, Suga. It's not like i'm pretending that the people who are like my second family doesn't exist or anything."

He chuckled. He actually chuckled when i'm being dead serious. I'm not one to fight back usually, so I walked ahead.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Home-my-ass. We still have school young lady and you need your education"

Where did all of this care come from? I've got to admit that this side of Suga weirds me out as I'm much more use to the insulting aggressive side of him.

"and who are you to tell me what to do?" and in an instant, I had regretted biting back. His eyes were like how they were back in my apartment; full of sorrow and what looked like pain. He walked towards me until his mouth was positioned right next to my ear. My once confident stance had turned into a trembling insecure slump, my head hung down to the floor along with my hands intertwined in themselves.

He's still one of my worst nightmares after all, I guess I got too comfortable.

"You'll have to find out in four days, little lady."

<Unedited>