Prologue

If someone asked me what I wanted to do in life, I would answer "wake up". It does seem a bit weird to say that, but let me put you in my shoes.

Imagine this.

You wake up every morning to a damp pillow, not because of the saliva from your mouth, but because of the thousands of tears that fell from your eyes throughout the night. Why? Because of a dream about 7 boys.
It's not one of those dreams where everything is about happiness and love. It was anything but that. These boys wanted to break you. They knew all your weaknesses and all your fears, making you a fun target to shoot at.

Since you're a girl, they took advantage of your vulnerability and weakness. You were their 'go to' when they needed to release their anger, and no matter how much you begged for the beatings to stop, they carried on until you were barely able to walk. Sometimes, they needed to relieve a different kind of frustration. You would find yourself pinned down to the wall with someone's lips smashing against your own. They would be bruised from the previous hits, with blood seeping through the newly made bite marks, but they didn't care. They had never went beyond the point of forcefully shoving their tongue into your mouth, but you can't help but feel terrified at the fact that someone was going to try to break that barrier at some point.
But it was only a dream. You only had to open your eyes to leave the torture.

You leave the house at 5:00am, despite the fact that school starts at 8:30 and is approximately only a 30 minute walk from your house. You do this so you can enter school unnoticed by the other students, and it gives you time to prepare yourself for the day. Mentally and physically.
Once the clock hits 8:20, you enter your class, only to be greeted with death glares and whispers loud enough for you to hear the judgmental remarks they have about every single little thing about you. But that's not it. That isn't the reason you dwell on the thought of waking up every morning.

You hear desperate screams from girls outside the door, which is your que to shut everything off, so you lower you head onto your desk and wrap your arms around your head.
You hear the door opening and the anxiety kicks in. You try to control your breathing, but it only caused you to become even more breathless; and in the midst of your concentration, your hair is suddenly pulled back, forcing you to look up. And there they stood, surrounding you. The Bangtan Boys.

They are the reason why you push through the day with a feeling of aching pain all over your body, along with the constant fear of being broken in every way possible.

They are the reason why you want to wake up from this nightmare.

~
HELLO ^^
Welcome to my first ever fanfiction! Please don't be shy to comment and leave me some feed back on how I'm doing so far, I hope to get to know you guys and what you like to read.

This fanfiction was completely made up, and any similarities with others is pure coincidence. I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes made during the chapter.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FAN FICTION MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT, WITH MENTIONS OF SEX, ASSULT, VIOLENCE, SELF HARM ETC.*

Thank you so much for reading again, and I'll make sure to try and update regularly!

-JJ