2

"Stand up."

I continued looking down, my body being unresponsive no matter how much my mind tells it to obey. I continued to silently cry as I feared that the noises i made would annoy the other person in the room.

"I said stand. up."

The pair of shoes that once stood by the door were now right in front of me. I can't tell who it is, but I can tell it's a student; more specifically, a male student.

"Can you not understand english now?"

I heard a sigh of frustration before a small orange bottle was placed on the floor along with a small juice box. My sniffling stopped as I soon realized that this was my bottle of pills. I wanted to grab them as fast as I could, but he was still there, watching me.

"Don't come to school tomorrow."
And with that he left, the door being the last thing I hear being closed.

Lunging towards the bottle, I spilled a handful into my hands and swallowed them greedily, the taste being a cocktail of bitterness. Unfortunately they do little to no help with coping with any physical pain anymore, since I've been taking them so much that my body has become resistant to it, but it helps with my nerves. It's my only comfort in this hell hole.

My eyes lingered onto the small juice box. It was brown with a little cow on the front. Written across the bottom of the cow in bold yellow writing was 'Chocolate Milk'. A smirk appeared on my lips as I remembered the times  I used to share my Chocolate Milk with an old friend of mine. Now it's all just simple pathetic memories that I hopelessly dwell over.

An image of the black shoes popped into my head. I should of looked up, or at least said something to thank him, but of course I remained frozen in place like a damn idiot. I made a mental note to make sure to thank the person in however way I can after figuring out who it is.

The sound of the school bell rang throughout the class room, indicating the end of the first lesson. I decided to hurry out of the school before anyone sees me in this state. Of course I can't go out of the front gate, I'm not that stupid, so I head towards the exit by the janitors office. The janitor doesn't mind me using it, since he's seen me in so many bad situations, his pity for me allows me quick access out of school.

"Annyeong ajusshi" I whispered, being careful not to startle him. He turned to give me a smile, only to frown after seeing my state. Unfortunately, he's unable to talk due to some circumstances in his past, but he still manages to comfort me.His actions speak louder than words.

He began to brush some of the flour of of my shoulders and handed me a cloth to wipe some of the gunk off my head. Tears prickled in my eyes as I saw the worry in his. Genuine worry.

"I'm alright ajusshi. Really." I gave him a smile. I hate to see him worry over me. He has his own problems yet here I am adding more to his plate. "Once I finish school and get a good job, I'll be free of all this, and I'll bring you with me".

Ajusshi lives at the school and tends to all of its needs. He deals with things ranging from cleaning the classrooms to undoing all the pranks and traps the students place throughout the school. I always help him as much as I can, but I want to get him out of this place. We both have no family and no partners, we only have each other. Not only that, but the students treat him badly, calling him names and purposely breaking things or blocking things just to make his life harder. Assholes.

I waved goodbye to Ajusshi and made my way home. Where I can be alone. No Bangtan. No panic attacks. No fear. Just me and my thoughts.

<Unedited>