12

"And if you keep walking towards room down there, you'll see where the boys toilets are on this floor. Any questions?" She spun around to find the three boys standing extremely close to her. Uncomfortably close.

She took a large step forward in attempts to move away from them, but to no avail, they were stuck to her like glue, eerily closely following her footsteps like a dog to his owner.

"What classes do you have today?" Youngjae looked down at the girl. He found her height extremely cute, since she was significantly shorter that all three of them.

She passed her leather diary to the boy, leaving it open for him to see. The page contained a brightly colored table of her schedule with small inconsistent patterns drawn on the side of it. Yes, it looked extremely messy, but it was somehow aesthetically pleasing.

"Nari! You have classes with all of us! Look~"

"Maths, music and philosophy with Yugyeom, Science and English with me," Nari leaned in to see all of this for herself. She couldn't believe she was stuck with these guys. She's already had enough of them.

"Aaaaand Hangul writing and Korean history class with MEEEEEE!" Bambam gave out the weirdest smile imaginable in Nari's eyes, causing a small chuckle.

"Wah~"

"What?" She suddenly felt self conscious at the noise that had come from all three of the boys' reaction.

"Your smile is amazing Nana..."

"Its almost as if you're an angel"

Yugyeom chuckled at his friend's remark; it was true in every way.

A/N
HIIIII sososososo sorry for this crappy and short chapter filler but i'm entering college next week so i've been preparing for that ever since!

I have some chapters prepared for release and will publish them soon :)

-JJ