4

Suga kept stumbling towards me, and with every step he took towards me, I took a step back. I've had too many experiences with drunk men to know what the possible out comes of him catching me could be. I focused my eyes on him, watching his every move, predicting what he could do next.

His head was tilted down yet his eyes still stuck on me. It was creepy, I have to admit, but i have to find a way for him to get out of here, or for me to get out of here at least.

He was already at arms length, and I had made the stupid decision of cornering myself by the kitchen counter. He took the last step forward, and I leant back, unable to move. My uncontrollable shaking started as I looked down at the floor.

I hate myself for not being able to defend myself. I hate that I'm too shy to speak my mind. If I was a little more confident, maybe i'd have friends to help me. Maybe I would never have bullies. Maybe I wouldn't be taken advantage of.

His breathing was heavy, the stench of alcohol being emitted at every exhale. The situation immediately transported me to when I had previously lived with my brother. History was staring to repeat itself.

Suga's arm rose, his hand clenching in the process. My whole body tensed up, waiting for the impact to come, but instead the sound of the wall beside me breaking was heard. This surprised me, don't get me wrong, but what surprised me more was the head resting on the crook of my neck.

His tears fell while his sobs muffled into my neck. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. All I could do is stand still.

"Why are you so scared of me?"

"I-I'm sorry?" I couldn't hear him clearly as his voice was muffled by my neck and the noises of his crying.

"Why... Why do you always look so scared of me? Am I that bad of a person? Do you hate me?"

A silence lingered among us as he sighed.

"Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? We make your life a piece of shit, yet you still choose to come in everyday and put up with it. Why? You could just move schools and all the pain would be gone." His cries became louder and harder as he struggled to breathe.

"I wouldn't have to see you in so much pain anymore."

<Unedited>
A/N
Hello! I hope you're enjoying the story so far :P
Please don't forget to vote and comment any suggestions or thoughts, they help me out a lot!
-JJ